ADVERTISEMENT

Dubuque County Treasurer among 11 men caught in prostitution sting operation

I mean, how stupid can a person, or I guess 11 people, be? An online social media ad that checks all the boxes, AND has you pay up front? Ffs.

Any guesses on which one is Northern?

FLNR9l-XwAQGDtC

Reactions: torbee
Can someone explain why prostitution is illegal? Fvcking conservatives! My wife’s going to be pissed when she sees this.

Can someone explain why prostitution is illegal? Fvcking conservatives! My wife’s going to be pissed when she sees this.
Prostitution is legal... for the pretty and better off. It's just called Golddigging. It's only illegal for the not so pretty and poor.

Guy walks into a bar and sees a beautiful woman all alone. After a minute of chat he asks, "Would you sleep with me for a million dollars?" Her reply is, "Of course!!!"

He then asks her, "Would you sleep with me for $200?" Her reply is a very cross and offended, "No way....what kind of girl do you think I am?!?"

His final reply, " We have already determined what kind of girl you are.....now we are just negotiating".

The left is just as much to blame. I’m in the you do you category. As long as everyone is a consenting adult, pay/charge whatever you want. It’s a free country. For those who cry human trafficking, regulation of a legal act would be much more successful than criminalizing an act that has been around for millennia.

If one consenting person wants to pay another consenting adult for sex why is it any business of the state?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT