ADVERTISEMENT

Durbin: Rs Putting Lynch at "Back of the Bus"

Originally posted by pablow:
Pathetic!
I think they threw her off. She is obviously pond scum and does not deserve any respect for her hard work. Her biography is remarkable. She has survived many Mitch McConnells in her life time. This is a small bump for her from an old has been who will go down as one of the worst Senate Leaders in History. Judge Lynch will go on doing her job in the classy manner she always has.

Originally posted by wildcatdad:
Pathetic!
I think they threw her off. She is obviously pond scum and does not deserve any respect for her hard work. Her biography is remarkable. She has survived many Mitch McConnells in her life time. This is a small bump for her from an old has been who will go down as one of the worst Senate Leaders in History. Judge Lynch will go on doing her job in the classy manner she always has.
I think you missed the point. The topic is Durbin's race baiting. [Lynch is highly qualified and will be approved.]

This post was edited on 3/18 1:13 PM by pablow

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

Pathetic!
What can you expect from Durbin except race-baiting? He's a Democrat, for heaven's sake.
That and class warfare are all the democrats have got.

Originally posted by 86Hawkeye:

Pathetic!
What can you expect from Durbin except race-baiting? He's a Democrat, for heaven's sake.

You just nailed Judge Lynch. You and LC are on your game today.

Originally posted by 86Hawkeye:

Pathetic!

You just nailed Judge Lynch. You and LC are on your game today.
Marty-McFly-Confused-In-Back-To-The-Future-Gif.gif

Pathetic!
Durbin is over the top. But, it's getting attention to something that needs attention.
You are a smart fellow, LC. Please list the substantive reasons to keep Lynch from having her confirmation vote go to the Senate. What are you concerns about her qualifications to perform the duties of the AG?

Originally posted by lucas80:

Pathetic!
Durbin is over the top. But, it's getting attention to something that needs attention.
You are a smart fellow, LC. Please list the substantive reasons to keep Lynch from having her confirmation vote go to the Senate. What are you concerns about her qualifications to perform the duties of the AG?
When did I suggest she shouldn't be allowed a vote? (Hint: Never).

My concern about her qualifications is her position on the president's unconstitutional actions.

Pathetic!

My concern about her qualifications is her position on the president's unconstitutional actions.

That's not why she is being held up. Nice try.

Pathetic!

You could have saved yourself a few keystrokes and said, "I got nothing".
Lynch cleared the Judiciary Committee with three Republican votes. So, unless there are three really dumb Republicans on the committee who are ignoring Obama's actions there is no reason to hold her up. Which is to say, if you really think Obama is performing unconstitutional actions there is a remedy for that. Impeachment. Holding up the AG confirmation vote is not a remedy for Presidential malfeasance.
There is nothing in Lynch's performance during her confirmation hearings or during her professional life that have suggested that she can't handle the job.

Pathetic!

You could have saved yourself a few keystrokes and said, "I got nothing".
Lynch cleared the Judiciary Committee with three Republican votes. So, unless there are three really dumb Republicans on the committee who are ignoring Obama's actions there is no reason to hold her up. Which is to say, if you really think Obama is performing unconstitutional actions there is a remedy for that. Impeachment. Holding up the AG confirmation vote is not a remedy for Presidential malfeasance.
There is nothing in Lynch's performance during her confirmation hearings or during her professional life that have suggested that she can't handle the job.

Actually she has handled her entire life with distinction and many republicans support her. If they allowed a vote she would sail though.

Everyone should be concerned with her stand on forfeiture. She simply loves it and thinks its great, to the extent she even supports taking a home away from a poor black family just because their grandkid sold a small amount of drugs off the back porch.

Real piece of work, that one.

Typical progressives. Durbin is a major douche. I met him once and he has the personality of a wet rock. Like many have said, race and bigotry cards are all the progs can play now. It's getting pretty old.

And Lynch believes illegal aliens have the right to cross the border. That's what is holding her up. She's a joke of a candidate and deserves to be voted down and her license taken away for even saying such a thing.

Originally posted by IMCC965:
Typical progressives. Durbin is a major douche. I met him once and he has the personality of a wet rock. Like many have said, race and bigotry cards are all the progs can play now. It's getting pretty old.

And Lynch believes illegal aliens have the right to cross the border. That's what is holding her up. She's a joke of a candidate and deserves to be voted down and her license taken away for even saying such a thing.
So why not vote her down and get a new option? All the Rs are doing now is keeping Eric Holder around for fund raising purposes.

A health dose of hypocrisy... Durbin voted against a black SOS candidate, Condoleezza Rice.

She of course wasn't pushed to the back of the bus.

Huh.

Durbin is a fkn disgrace.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by BlazinHawk:
A health dose of hypocrisy... Durbin voted against a black SOS candidate, Condoleezza Rice.

She of course wasn't pushed to the back of the bus.

Huh.

Durbin is a fkn disgrace.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

That puts Durbin and McConnell in the same boat. But then Durbin did not hold up the vote, and Rice passed muster. McConnell should let the Senate vote and let the chips fall where they may. He promised as much in his re election campaign. Now we know what his word is worth. Not much.

Pathetic!
Trash in Trash Out, I thought anything would be better than the scum called Holder but Loretta isn't any better.

BTW last person on usually rides in the back of the bus.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

So why not vote her down and get a new option? All the Rs are doing now is keeping Eric Holder around for fund raising purposes.
The Republicans are happy to do so. Unforunately the Democrat fondness of sex trafficking is getting in the way of their vote.

Originally posted by Guido Sarducci:
Originally posted by naturalmwa:

The Republicans are happy to do so. Unforunately the Democrat fondness of sex trafficking is getting in the way of their vote.
Is that what's going on in the back of the bus? No wonder traffic is moving so slow. Gives new meaning to the idea of a red light district.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT