ADVERTISEMENT

Rs are really making idiots of themselves attacking Walz's military service

You heard it from some. Those accounts don’t totally match the timeline we have available as well.

We know that a couple of months earlier Walz had started a campaign to run for office, well before any deployment had been announced. We also know that Walz had filed papers to retire from the Guard but hadn’t completely gone thru when the deployment was announced. We also also know the unit wasn’t actually deployed until months later…AFTER the elections in November of that year.

So, what? Walz should have gone on the deployment after he’d been elected?
You're trying to reason with someone who regularly lies.

Stop believing the Media and Social media. He can release his DD-214 and then the truth will be told.
We already know what happened. What you’re hearing from your friends doesn’t match the known facts but for some reason you aren’t questioning their account.

No idea what the GOP's plan is. Just saying what Waltz's past service was. I've met some of the people who served with him and they don't have much nice to say about him. I'm guessing it's something like how the DFL is using the new catch phrase of "weird" for everyone. Even though they've been the party of embracing "weird" over the years.
How do they feel about Trump's daddy buying his way out of service? I know how my veteran father feels about that....

Don't start that crap. I used to live in Minn and I have rode in Vet charity rides with some of the men he served with. Stop trying to poke holes in what I say.

irony GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT