ADVERTISEMENT

Rs are really making idiots of themselves attacking Walz's military service

No idea what the GOP's plan is. Just saying what Waltz's past service was. I've met some of the people who served with him and they don't have much nice to say about him. I'm guessing it's something like how the DFL is using the new catch phrase of "weird" for everyone. Even though they've been the party of embracing "weird" over the years.
You lie.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Yes you’re obviously the picture of objectivity and the standard we all aspire to in our daily posts here.

I take your anecdotal evidence for what it’s actually worth and guard it with my life.
Once again, don't give 2 s**ts what you think or what you think I might or might not be objectivity aspiring to be. Being a troll is no way to go through life.

Once again, don't give 2 s**ts what you think or what you think I might or might not be objectivity aspiring to be. Being a troll is no way to go through life.
The feeling is mutual, you just keep running your interference for the camp that uses the “suckers and losers” that have served as pawns in your muckraking campaign. We’ll all eventually see how that works out for y’all.

Reactions: torbee
The feeling is mutual, you just keep running your interference for the camp that uses the “suckers and losers” that have served as pawns in your muckraking campaign. We’ll all eventually see how that works out for y’all.
Chis is this you? Attacking a person just because they aren't lockstep with what you believe. Definitely the MO.

Well I could care less what means anything about anything to you. I'm not here to impress anyone. But I will call out BS when I see it. Plain and simple (as a combat Vet myself), he turned yellow when it was time to be a soldier. Try and defend him all you want but he's a chicken**** coward.
He served 24 years in the NG and retired before the war, but he's not a couch ****er at least.

Attacking, LOL? Because I dare to question your anecdote? Whatever, trust me that when and if I “attack” you, you’ll know it.
That is exactly what I'm saying. POS"s are POS's. You can't even make this post without name calling. The last part is the funniest thing I've heard all day.

The best thing about this imaginary “controversy” is it points at the absolute lack of anything substantive the GOP has to throw at Walz and accentuates their pure panic and flailing.

I love it!

Hope they run with it all day long/
I just find it fascinating that they still haven’t found an attack on Harris herself.
That is exactly what I'm saying. POS"s are POS's. You can't even make this post without name calling. The last part is the funniest thing I've heard all day.
Where did he call you a name in that last post?

The best thing about this imaginary “controversy” is it points at the absolute lack of anything substantive the GOP has to throw at Walz and accentuates their pure panic and flailing.

I love it!

Hope they run with it all day long/
They’ve always been tragically laughable, a caricature of desperation. Their strategy? To drag the opposition down to the same pitiful level as their own dismal candidates.

Reactions: torbee
It’s all a stop gap hoping to prevent any “moderates” that follow the cult members from straying off

It’s all a stop gap hoping to prevent any “moderates” that follow the cult members from straying off
It will be somewhat effective because many/most of the Trumpers believe, automatically, any of the propaganda that they get from the right wing media/social media.

Wrong. He was in during the Gulf War and then 9/11 time frame also.
Walz deployed in August 2003 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. The Minnesota National Guard told CBS News the battalion supported security missions at various locations in Europe and Turkey. Walz was stationed at Vicenza, Italy, at the time and returned to Minnesota in April 2004.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT