ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles vs Bears

I'm not judging his entire career. Rather, pointing out that expecting him to be a star (as many seem to do) is a pretty big stretch at this point.
And, those comparing him to Rodgers is ridiculous.

Completely ridiculous that is his ceiling. He's way ahead of where double dork was in his 2nd year.
How do you know? Rodgers wasn’t forced to play in year two because they had Favre. Trubisky has no one preventing him from playing.

There were trade offers made for Rodgers before he was a starter.

The fun part is that we'll all get to see exactly what happens over Trubisky's next 12 seasons as he tries to match or surpass Rodger's career.

Congrats? 25% of the NFL is still playing and neither one is among them.

Thanks? I guess I don't get what the Eagles loss has to do with "Packers tears". I gather that's what you are all mad about and using the playoff loss as payback for how bad the packers blow. Enough vikes fans were chirping up in the meantime that caused them to get smacked twice in the regular season by the NFC North Champs. That includes once in week 17 where the Bears couldn't even bring themselves to play so poorly as to let the vikes win. Truth is I don't have anything against the vikes. They aren't good enough to be on my radar. Haven't done anything to warrant any attention. My entire premise and goal is to make sure everyone knows Trubisky will wreck the packers during his career. All this hubbub about the Eagles game is everyone butthurt over that premise. Truth is Hawked got you all and all you have is the Bears getting beat in the playoffs (a place where neither green bay or minnesota went) by a team that has nothing to do with any argument I've made. I'll consider the ultimate victory to be mine and mine alone and for all of you to share that L.

Like my new avatar?

Last edited:
I'm not judging his entire career. Rather, pointing out that expecting him to be a star (as many seem to do) is a pretty big stretch at this point.
And, those comparing him to Rodgers is ridiculous.

Well...he was the first pick of the entire draft. I would think anything less than a top 10 QB would be a big disappointment. And I don't think he will be.

One thing everyone should know by now is that a QB's success has as much to do with his OC and system as it does his talent. Randall Cunningham is always the best example of this. Ironically, Foles is another good one.

Thanks? I guess I don't get what the Eagles loss has to do with "Packers tears". I gather that's what you are all mad about and using the playoff loss as payback for how bad the packers blow. Enough vikes fans were chirping up in the meantime that caused them to get smacked twice in the regular season by the NFC North Champs. That includes once in week 17 where the Bears couldn't even bring themselves to play so poorly as to let the vikes win. Truth is I don't have anything against the vikes. They aren't good enough to be on my radar. Haven't done anything to warrant any attention. My entire premise and goal is to make sure everyone knows Trubisky will wreck the packers during his career. All this hubbub about the Eagles game is everyone butthurt over that premise. Truth is Hawked got you all and all you have is the Bears getting beat in the playoffs (a place where neither green bay or minnesota went) by a team that has nothing to do with any argument I've made. I'll consider the ultimate victory to be mine and mine alone and for all of you to share that L.

Like my new avatar?

Nope, I'm a Dolpins fan and we beat the Bears with Brock Osweiller who is possibly the worst QB in the league (Thanks Parkey).

Robbie Gould with a nice troll

Seems like a weird guy to be trolling. He was released by the Bears because he lost three games in 2015. Two missed field goals on game ending drives. He almost lost the Oakland game when he missed an extra point. He was out-clutched by Blair Walsh.

Well...he was the first pick of the entire draft. I would think anything less than a top 10 QB would be a big disappointment. And I don't think he will be.

Second overall pick.
tenor.gif

I would say I'm not happy about the loss but did any Bears fan think that year 1 would look like this? No. Take what was given and bring the heat next year. And get rid of Kevin White.

Officially called a blocked kick.

Still doesn't change the fact Nagy should have laid down last week in Minneapolis. That was an awful coaching decision.

Reactions: Hawked
I love me some Cutty but there is no way he would have gotten us into FG range during that last drive.

In his 2nd season with the Bears you would have thought he would have. But...expectations fell the more you saw him play.

Officially called a blocked kick.

Still doesn't change the fact Nagy should have laid down last week in Minneapolis. That was an awful coaching decision.

Should have beaten the Giants or Dolphins. Then it would make no difference

A lot of the vitriol is well-deserved because of Hawked kicking the hornet's nest all year.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think the Bears are in the best position moving forward. I look around the NFC North and I see Rodgers: whose best days are behind him and has a terrible front office. Stafford: should be in jail for theft. Cousins: when the bright lights come on, he is awful. Those 3 have combined contracts worth $353 million..and all missed the playoffs.

Trubisky probably won't ever light the world on fire, but for now, he's serviceable and costs 1/4 of what the other QBs in the division do. With Nagy on board, I think the Bears are just getting started.

There is just absolutely no point in trying to predict future years in the NFL. Each year 4+ teams make the playoffs that did not make it the year before. This was the Vikings year-- based on last year-- and they didn't make the playoffs. Two years ago the Rams finished .500. Last to first is COMMON. First to not in the playoffs happens every season. Up next: lions 13-3.

True...but why are you holding a 2nd year QB to that standard? AR wasn't even starting in his 2nd year in the league. And there's been a few other QB's worse than Trubisky who have won recent Super Bowls. He'll be just fine. A perennial top 8 QB in the league I would guess after it's all said and done.
RGIII

Like my new avatar?
Lmao I can tell you're still mad about losing.

You got trolled by the Eagles who told you to try hard against the Vikings, and so you blindly did, not realizing that the Eagles are one of the hottest teams right now. They WANTED to play you for a reason LMAO.

NGC North champs lose to the 6 seed at home. And you know who didn't lose to the Eagles?

Stay mad Cubs fan. Whatever you think is gonna happen.......it ain't happening. :cool:

Like my new avatar?
Lmao I can tell you're still mad about losing.

You got trolled by the Eagles who told you to try hard against the Vikings, and so you blindly did, not realizing that the Eagles are one of the hottest teams right now. They WANTED to play you for a reason LMAO.

NGC North champs lose to the 6 seed at home. And you know who didn't lose to the Eagles?

Stay mad Cubs fan. Whatever you think is gonna happen.......it ain't happening. :cool:

Screw cubs fans. Go White Sox!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT