ADVERTISEMENT

Early PT for CC

kceasthawk

HR Legend
Nov 5, 2016
I really think CC will settle in quickly with so many scorers around her. But, lets say she struggles early on. Coach really has to give her the keys and stay with her does she not? I mean with the TV exposure, ticket and merch sales, and excitement level at an all time high, she'll have to ride or die with Clark, don't you think? I can see her getting more breaks, especially since they'll expect more from her on the defense then she's had to put out in college, and she'll probably pick up more fouls, but you'd think they have to go all in with "the Clark experience"?

So basically like any team in any sport with this type of player?
Lololo.. Exactly my point. There has NEVER been another player in the womens game with the coverage, hoopla, excitement, or frenzy she's created. NEVER. She is a one off. Thats not even a discussion. So how do they handle it?

Reactions: Bishop-71
Lololo.. Exactly my point. There has NEVER been another player in the womens game with the coverage, hoopla, excitement, or frenzy she's created. NEVER. She is a one off. Thats not even a discussion. So how do they handle it?

Like everyone basically everone else in any other sport in the last 20 years...play her.

Might not even be the best decision...we have seen many fail without the opportunity to learn first.

I think mostly she will just be fighting for her spot and looking to stick on the roster.
Do you really believe that Clark will be fighting for a roster spot? What do you suppose would happen if the Fever cut her, to their tickets already sold, the networks who agreed to cover 36 of their games, the other teams making deals to play in bigger areanas when the Fever come to town? All the fans who have already bought her merch? Since eve before the draft she has set the city on Fire! They have Clark FEVER, if you will. She's not getting cut, and she's not going to be spending most of her time on the bench either......

I think wnba will be an adjustment, tougher angles better defense but she has always been testing the angles plus better more athletic players catching her passes. She will learn how to handle the tighter defense likely driving when they come up on her.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Do you really believe that Clark will be fighting for a roster spot? What do you suppose would happen if the Fever cut her, to their tickets already sold, the networks who agreed to cover 36 of their games, the other teams making deals to play in bigger areanas when the Fever come to town? All the fans who have already bought her merch? Since eve before the draft she has set the city on Fire! They have Clark FEVER, if you will. She's not getting cut, and she's not going to be spending most of her time on the bench either......
Come on, man.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT