ADVERTISEMENT

Edinboro

1Hammers1

Rookie
Jan 26, 2014
I have watched every Iowa dual I could this season. Have big 10/plus Great entertainment. Always watch every match I can get. Just renewed flowrestling to watch The match Sunday. Not watching saturday. Really sad what happened this year. PA guy not watching Brands ruin the national duals.

Brands ruined the National Duals, folks. They were totally awesome, but now ruined single handedly by Tom Brands. They were a year or two away from overtaking the traditional Nationals, but solely because of Brands they have been ruined forever, and ever, and ever.

Thanks guys, Tell me how great a national dual shut out is. Hope you guys feel good about it.

Thanks guys, Tell me how great a national dual shut out is. Hope you guys feel good about it.
You've been a real trooper, with your subscriptions to BTN+ and Flo. You've really gone the extra mile as a wrestling fan. I'll pass the news onto Tom, and because of your steadfastness and perseverance, he will surely rethink all the wrongs he has done. I salute you

Seriously do you really think picking on me is going to change the fact that Iowa is going to crush # 22 . Keep trying. do you think anyone anywhere in the entire country thinks this in nothing but a joke. Not watching.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
I have watched every Iowa dual I could this season. Have big 10/plus Great entertainment. Always watch every match I can get. Just renewed flowrestling to watch The match Sunday. Not watching saturday. Really sad what happened this year. PA guy not watching Brands ruin the national duals.
giphy.gif

Seriously chuck c, tell me what you are looking forward to against ediboros. Post all the crap you want. Beating up on #22 is a great time for #1. Iowa should be #1. Not wrestling #22 team. It's a joke. Hope you feel good about it.

Seriously chuck c, tell me what you are looking forward to against ediboros. Post all the crap you want. Beating up on #22 is a great time for #1. Iowa should be #1. Not wrestling #22 team. It's a joke. Hope you feel good about it.
I don't feel good about it, I feel great. I love the fact Iowa is wrestling in PA against the perfect team to tune up for the post season. Isn't it awesome?

The national duals suck without toms help.
Overtake traditional nationals and the sport with take 700mhp spin right into the side of the mountain.

Somebody should probably break this news to Cael and John Smith. I think they are under the impression that they are wrestling for #1 since both of them beat Iowa.

In this format anything but the #1 matchup is meaningless. After 1v2 it's all just some random matchups but given that you think Iowa is #1 you probably will struggle with that concept.

Reactions: ih8iast8
this guy is bumming me out,about the wrestling always love going against the boro great program, but just that guys posting style, depressing,

That's what Tom Brands does. He lays waste to everything in his path. :)

Reactions: Bryowan
Wth MC Hanmer. Oh, I see, we wrestled such a joke of a season and low quality teams this year and this was our one chance. Ruined, ruined, ruined, damn that Tom Brands. He could have brought his team to Vag Tech and proved that the National Duels is without a doubt meaningless for anything other than 1st....and then you would understand what everyone else in the world already knows.

Reactions: Vanillamostly
How do we get to the point of saying Brands ruined it? What involvement diid he have? Am I just easily confused or forgetful in my old age or is this guy coming form way out in left field?

Xanax and alcohol?:eek:

Reactions: DirkTang1
As a fan, you'd rather wrestle a terrible team and win rather than wrestle the #3 team and one of the best programs in wrestling history? Wow. Go to the dual, scream as loud as you can for your team and have a great time. Outside of 1 vs 2, this is just a tuneup for nationals and an exhibition for the fans; support your team and just enjoy the opportunity to watch this matchup.

Reactions: Kwoodhawk

Hey now, Edinboro isn't terrible. They are ranked and have a few decent matchups for Iowa. They finished 3rd just a couple of years ago. Edinboro has a pretty impressive wrestling history for such a small school. The Boro getting no love... (especially from a PA guy)
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey now, Edinboro isn't terrible. They are ranked and have a few decent matchups for Iowa. They finished 3rd just a couple of years ago. Edinboro has a pretty impressive wrestling history for such a small school. The Boro getting no love...
giphy.gif

Don't think he was calling Edinboro "terrible." He's saying whatever team Edinboro would have been matched up with would have been. We are the #3 team in this scenario. Not really sure who he was directing the post to since no Edinboro fans commenting.

Think twice post once.

Don't think he was calling Edinboro "terrible." He's saying whatever team Edinboro would have been matched up with would have been. We are the #3 team in this scenario. Not really sure who he was directing the post to since no Edinboro fans commenting.

Yah, I kind of figured that afterward so I changed the reply to the OP rather than to im4iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT