ADVERTISEMENT

educate me..

Abbreviation of her dad's surname. I'm not sure why she doesn't use only her dad's surname.

I got it straight from a relative in Minneapolis, from the Star-Tribune, I presume. She goes by two names as quite a few athletes do and Zahui plus the other name wouldn't fit on her uniform. Hence the "B". Other people don't seem to worry how long names are they just somehow get them on the uni, although I have seen a few with an initial instead of the whole name. The difference is the player is called by the whole name during a game, even if the second name on the uni is an initial.

I kinda think, although she is a very, very good player, the unusual name plus her appearance (the hair!) has given her more notice than if she had a more ordinary name and appearance. Of course, 39 pts. and 29 rebounds help, as I think the notice really took off after that game.

I love how frustrated she is right now against OSU. Of course, I don't know how we will be able to play defense against the bucks

Zahui is a roadblock. Big body, rosanne rosana dana hair, capable of making a block all by itself. She's aggressive and imposing. Very valuable member of the team.

Seems like a really nice girl too...in her interviews.

Kelsey Mitchell seems pretty cool too.
That's always nice.
But let's kick her tail tomorrow!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT