ADVERTISEMENT

Eierman is a Hawkeye

Wow that's awesome! If we don't win a NCAA Championship this year we definitely will next year... Next season we will only lose Lugo from our starting lineup, who will now be replaced by Eierman.

Our 2020/2021 lineup should be something like:
125 - Lee
133 - Desanto/Teasdale
141 - Destanto/Murin
149 - Eierman
157 - Young
165 - Marinelli
174 - Brands? Or maybe Kennedy?
184 - Assad
197 - Warner
285 - Cassioppi

Penn State will be losing a ton: #1 Vincenzo Joesph, #1 Mark Hall, #3 Shakur Rasheed, #3 Kyle Conel, #1 Cassar (or did he get an additional year?)

KEMDAWG AT 174! he should get another year back.

Wow that's awesome! If we don't win a NCAA Championship this year we definitely will next year... Next season we will only lose Lugo from our starting lineup, who will now be replaced by Eierman.

125 - Lee
133 - Desanto/Teasdale
141 - Destanto/Murin
149 - Eierman
157 - Young
165 - Marinelli
184 - Assad
197 - Warner
285 - Cassioppi

Penn State will be losing a ton: #1 Vincenzo Joesph, #1 Mark Hall, #3 Shakur Rasheed, #3 Kyle Conel, #1 Cassar (or did he get an additional year?)
Kemerer should be back again next year.....

Reactions: DirkTang1

125 - Lee
133 - Desanto/Teasdale
141 - Destanto/Murin
149 - Eierman
157 - Young
165 - Marinelli
184 - Assad
197 - Warner
285 - Cassioppi

We lose Cash... and you’re forgetting Kem has another year at 74

Wow. Great to see. A lot of talent headed to IC in next couple years. Hopefully no transfer casualties

Hells yeah. Gonna have to visit youtube to see this kid wrestle. Honestly don't know much about him.

Depending on if Desanto goes this year, you could also have

133 Teasdale
141 Eierman (Desanto rs)
149 Murin

Just another option of Eierman doesn't want to bump up. I wouldn't be shocked if he wants to try to deny Yianni his 4 titles.

Depending on if Desanto goes this year, you could also have

133 Teasdale
141 Eierman (Desanto rs)
149 Murin

Just another option of Eierman doesn't want to bump up. I wouldn't be shocked if he wants to try to deny Yianni his 4 titles.

Eierman Olympic RS this year right?

Reactions: DirkTang1 and Exo
Lee
Teasdale
Desanto
Eierman
Young
Bull
Kemerer
Assad
Warner
Cass

That is absolutely insane!!! I know many will laugh but if they all stay healthy I think the point total record (170) will be in sight. We will have eight wrestlers ranked in the top 3 with a few of them probably ranked #1.

Actual conversation with my wife:

Me: The transfer portal is going to ruin college wrestling!
Wife: don’t you think that’s a little dramatic?

Eierman transfers to Hawkeyes

Me: Eierman to Iowa!
Wife: you just said you were upset about transfers.
Me: well, kind of a lot has happened since then.

Lee
Teasdale
Desanto
Eierman
Young
Bull
Kemerer
Assad
Warner
Cass

That is absolutely insane!!! I know many will laugh but if they all stay healthy I think the point total record (170) will be in sight. We will have eight wrestlers ranked in the top 3 with a few of them probably ranked #1.
Yes sir! could see anywhere from 5-7 wrestlers in the finals sat night, with Lee, Desanto, Eierman, young, bull, kem, and warner

Reactions: Sett1997
Not to be too speculative about next season(20/21), but I can kind of see MM heading out the door at some point. Hope not.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Where's Kemdog?

Technically, he is not yet eligible for the 2020-2021 season. I don't see any way he won't get that year back, but I can see not jinxing it by putting the cart before the horse, even if the horse is really, really strong and the cart is made of super light weight material that in no way would impede that horse's movement no matter where it is placed!

Reactions: el dub

125 - Lee
133 - Desanto/Teasdale
141 - Destanto/Murin
149 - Eierman
157 - Young
165 - Marinelli
184 - Assad
197 - Warner
285 - Cassioppi

That's a freaking wicked lineup!! Toss Kem in there too, unbelievable!!

So my brain is spinning and I'm trying to ask myself where Brands will ever fit in. Takes Kem's spot after he graduates????

Not to be too speculative about next season(20/21), but I can kind of see MM heading out the door at some point. Hope not.

Bad speculation, if you actually looked at things Max could very well start all 3 years and this year nothing to do with this transfer.,

So my brain is spinning and I'm trying to ask myself where Brands will ever fit in. Takes Kem's spot after he graduates????

More or less the same as it’s been since he committed to Iowa, yes. Starting as a junior barring injury. All the efforts to put him at weights 15-20 above his natural weight have been a real hoot though.

Actual conversation with my wife:

Me: The transfer portal is going to ruin college wrestling!
Wife: don’t you think that’s a little dramatic?

Eierman transfers to Hawkeyes

Me: Eierman to Iowa!
Wife: you just said you were upset about transfers.
Me: well, kind of a lot has happened since then.
You need to put on the Batman mask and vid these interactions. Lol

Bad speculation, if you actually looked at things Max could very well start all 3 years and this year nothing to do with this transfer.,
I think he's saying if Max gets bumped out this year by Desanto and writing is on the wall that there is no spot for him next year. Realistically you could see him in the transfer portal by end of the first semester. No knock on him but Iowa defiantly upgraded.

Reactions: MitchLL and HIWILLE
I think he's saying if Max gets bumped out this year by Desanto and writing is on the wall that there is no spot for him next year. Realistically you could see him in the transfer portal by end of the first semester. No knock on him but Iowa defiantly upgraded.

Max will for sure be looking at starting 1 of the next 3 years, if AD red shirts it will be 2 of the 3 for sure and that does not even take into account he could beat out AD.

Reactions: HIWILLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT