ADVERTISEMENT

Ellie Goulding just found out the Salvation Army isn’t woke

You think the only pressure came from the Twittersphere? And you think all or event most voices in the Twittersphere are calling the SA a killer of LGBTQ people?

I'm saying they're definitely part of it and using their hyperbolic nonsense to force action. And it did. Should I have just stuck to calling Goulding an idiot for listening to the nonsense? I think they all go in the same...dare I say...basket. Basket of basket cases.

I'm saying they're definitely part of it and using their hyperbolic nonsense to force action. And it did. Should I have just stuck to calling Goulding an idiot for listening to the nonsense? I think they all go in the same...dare I say...basket. Basket of basket cases.
Does it bother you how religion specifically affects LGBTQ with respect to the specific issue of homelessness?

I do completely share his concerns about the left, especially at the grass roots level. There seem to be a good number of them that will protest anything period for any perceived offense. What Obama talked about is absolutely a problem on the left.

That said there are worse problems with the top level of the right wing in this country. There is a massive difference between a bunch of self-satisfied protesters who think they are better than everyone else because they think all the right thoughts and a president of the United States who has no moral conscience and seems more than willing to sell out the country to achieve his own personal aims of glory. And that being just the tip of the iceberg of the problems that follow him. Not to mention all of the other GOP officeholders who are his servile curs. All perfectly willing to trade their souls to hold onto their posts.

I know they are against gay marriage theologically speaking. I don't know that they have actually done anything to anyone other than express moral disagreements with certain things.
That's extreme homophobia in 2019.

If true, it's probably enough for the SPLC to label them a hate group.

Reactions: Greenway12
Company I work for sent out an email seeking volunteers to work the Toy Shop this holiday season. The big bad Salvation Army Toy Shop.

I expect a few drag queens to protest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT