ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk threatens to reassign NPR’s Twitter account

What do you guys think of internet domain name squatters? How is this different? If GoDaddy chooses to let that squatters domain lapse and sell it to another party, what is wrong with that? No one is entitled a damn twitter handle in perpetuity. There are exceptions like government agencies & positions. A mostly private business that is just choosing not to use it? Nope.
You think NPR, which we don’t even need to properly name, because everyone knows exactly what NPR refers to in popular culture, is squatting?

Can I have the @kobebryant twitter handle? No one has tweeted from that account in 3+ years. Why does his family get to hold it hostage?
No shit. There's a handle that hasn't been used in over 6 years I have asked to have several times over the years with no luck. Purge the dead handles that haven't been used on 18-24+ months before worrying about NPR or others who recently quit.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
You completely failed to answer my questions or provide any logical commentary. Great contribution.
Because everything you spout is nonsense. But pretend I don't want to reread the whole thread of your BS. What questions do you need answered? Is about NPR's handle? Imagine this scenario: HORT is taken over my people that disagree with you, specifically. They label you as "fake news" and threaten to reassign your name and avatar to someone of their choosing. They're essentially silencing you because you disagree with them. In Elon's case it's because he's an egomaniac that can't stand someone that doesn't like him, so he punishes them. It's so childish and transparent and I don't see how you can't see that. Everything good that Musk's companies have done, have done so because of his money, not because of his leadership. You might even say that the successes they've seen are despite his leadership.

What do you think would happen if @Phenomenally Frantastic met Elon Musk? All predictions are welcome.
orgasm.gif

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT