ADVERTISEMENT

Elon's version of free speech

ericram

HR Heisman
Nov 5, 2002
Tallahassee, FL
He and X now banned tweets (or whatever we call them now) from being embedded in forums.

In case you were wondering.

Elon's free speech strikes again.

@Chishawk1425 is gonna have a rough time
I can teach him how to take screen shots and upload them to a hosting site and post them so he can stop giving Elon clicks. @Chishawk1425 do you know how to do this already or would you appreciate a quick step by step tutorial I can put together? I can help with Windows, Chromebook, or Android phone. I have never used an iPhone and would have to look up how to do screenshots on that first.

Reactions: Moral

wkll this will be what makes people who bitch about Musk/Twitter stop using twitter?

Is he not happy that people can easily view tweets without signing up?
I assume the root of it is trying to prevent others from leveraging X for eyeballs to sell ads too.
If he can monopolize the eyeballs looking at tweets he hopes to sell more (and more expensive) ads.
Seems to me like something that would ultimately drive traffic down.

He and X now banned tweets (or whatever we call them now) from being embedded in forums.

In case you were wondering.

Elon's free speech strikes again.
So now that they're back you are going to give him credit for his amazing version of free speech right? I mean, you're not a hypocrite are you?

So now that they're back you are going to give him credit for his amazing version of free speech right? I mean, you're not a hypocrite are you?
Lol Elon already dropped that freeze peach ball before this. He has already banned posters he personally doesn't like. Nobody has to be fair to Elon just because of a bunch of Gen X dorks have chosen him as their false idol to worship

Certainly. Obviously he got a ton of heat from his first reaction and changed course. That's at least a good step forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT