ADVERTISEMENT

Elunatic--Tesla going down the toilet

Woke Google made 305 billion in profits last year.
That's a lie, but you already knew that >

Alphabet annual/quarterly net income history and growth rate from 2010 to 2023. Net income can be defined as company's net profit or loss after all revenues, income items, and expenses have been accounted for.
Alphabet net income for the quarter ending December 31, 2023 was
$20.687B, a 51.84% increase year-over-year.
Alphabet net income for the twelve months ending December 31, 2023 was $73.795B, a 23.05% increase year-over-year.
Alphabet annual net income for 2023 was $73.795B, a 23.05% increase from 2022.
Alphabet annual net income for 2022 was $59.972B, a 21.12% decline from 2021.
Alphabet annual net income for 2021 was $76.033B, a 88.81% increase from 2020.

That's a lie, but you already knew that >

Alphabet annual/quarterly net income history and growth rate from 2010 to 2023. Net income can be defined as company's net profit or loss after all revenues, income items, and expenses have been accounted for.
Alphabet net income for the quarter ending December 31, 2023 was
$20.687B, a 51.84% increase year-over-year.
Alphabet net income for the twelve months ending December 31, 2023 was $73.795B, a 23.05% increase year-over-year.
Alphabet annual net income for 2023 was $73.795B, a 23.05% increase from 2022.
Alphabet annual net income for 2022 was $59.972B, a 21.12% decline from 2021.
Alphabet annual net income for 2021 was $76.033B, a 88.81% increase from 2020.

Yeah you're right, 305 billion was revenue, 73 billion in profits. Tough for any business model to succeed with the bidenflation inspired by bidenomics! Just wait till the 10 year hits 6% and his new corp tax rates kick in!!

People tend to forget the federal government loaned Tesla $465M in 2009, that wasn't an official bailout, but kept Tesla afloat. Tesla paid back the loan, and flourished, but would not be where they are without that loan.
SpaceX is an amazing privatization success story. Tesla has had a ton of help via government intervention. Be it loans or subsidies.

SpaceX is an amazing privatization success story. Tesla has had a ton of help via government intervention. Be it loans or subsidies.
They've had some success, but their quality control is pathetic. I'm amazed the FTC and DOT haven't tried to profit from the poor quality with massive fines.

Reactions: tumorboy
They've had some success, but their quality control is pathetic. I'm amazed the FTC and DOT haven't tried to profit from the poor quality with massive fines.
Agreed, they are middle of the pack in terms of quality. Honestly no reason to buy one unless you are committed to the carbon footprint as the main goal. Really don’t have an issue with the government heavily investing in EV tech. But I’m not going to say Tesla is some miracle company either.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Agreed, they are middle of the pack in terms of quality. Honestly no reason to buy one unless you are committed to the carbon footprint as the main goal. Really don’t have an issue with the government heavily investing in EV tech. But I’m not going to say Tesla is some miracle company either.
Carbon footprint isn't quite what it's hyped, and overall eco footprint is horrible when you factor in electricity from fossil fuels, rare metal mining, and excess tire dust.

Carbon footprint isn't quite what it's hyped, and overall eco footprint is horrible when you factor in electricity from fossil fuels, rare metal mining, and excess tire dust.
So you’re saying we’re not at the point of giving up whale oil like our forefathers. There needs to be a dynamic breakthrough. Moving a large bulk of our grid to nuclear is probably the most viable option right now.

Last edited:
So you’re saying we’re not at the point of giving up whale oil like our forefathers. There needs to be a dynamic breath through. Moving a large bulk of our grid to nuclear is probably the most viable option right now.
Yup. Nuclear is a really good option.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Good thing more and more areas are getting their electricity from renewables!!!

Who TF "glues" an accelerator pedal cover on to the pedal mechanism (too frigging cheap to drill 3-4 holes and pop in a few rivets!!???)

I wonder what Quality Systems Engineer signed off on that whopper...
From that other video it looked like an after the fact add on. Probably some genius from upstairs came in at the last minute and told the engineers he wanted it silver to match the theme.

Tough for any business model to succeed with the bidenflation inspired by bidenomics! Just wait till the 10 year hits 6% and his new corp tax rates kick in!!
8nbugn.jpg

I've said this before, but I just do not understand why Elon took on this far right persona. The customer base that made Tesla into what it was were people looking for a slick looking car that was also good for the environment. Does he really think that's the MAGA dolts he's trying so hard to impress? Maybe it's the salesman in me, but I feel like business 101 teaches you not to piss off your core customer base. Idk man, seems weird to me.

I've said this before, but I just do not understand why Elon took on this far right persona. The customer base that made Tesla into what it was were people looking for a slick looking car that was also good for the environment. Does he really think that's the MAGA dolts he's trying so hard to impress? Maybe it's the salesman in me, but I feel like business 101 teaches you not to piss off your core customer base. Idk man, seems weird to me.

I didn't pay much attention to him until he bought Twitter. From what I understand, he went off the deep end when one of his kids went trans.

I didn't pay much attention to him until he bought Twitter. From what I understand, he went off the deep end when one of his kids went trans.

Maybe his kid saw the same shit and said "Nope".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT