ADVERTISEMENT

Elunatic--Tesla going down the toilet

Elon is from the genius kind and I just don’t understand how he could ever support the GOP.

Are these after they settle the racism lawsuits? 🤔

Was it the one from the non-Tesla third party vendor employee who said on the stand (as the Plaintiff mind you) that Tesla did everything they could to address their concerns?

What a shitty case by a scumbag lawyer to bring to court. Sick joke by a scumbag out for a payday.

You’re going to have to do better than that dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy and GOHOX69
Maybe he only supports them because he can't support today's Democrats. And he's not as close minded as most on this board.
Yeah, you get it. This board is impossible and incapable of any middle ground discussion. The ignorance blows my mind. Tribal brainwashed idiots that can’t think for themselves.

Reactions: HawCory
Was it the one from the non-Tesla third party vendor employee who said on the stand (as the Plaintiff mind you) that Tesla did everything they could to address their concerns?

What a shitty case by a scumbag lawyer to bring to court. Sick joke by a scumbag out for a payday.

You’re going to have to do better than that dipshit.
How much do you make per post? Is it lucrative?

gohox is a hate filled fanatic and a racist. he blindly hates pakistanis and wants them all to die. great guy according to is liberal buddies on here.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69
Oh you didnt know that about your friend? Well oops your bad.

Notice he didnt deny it.

I’ve probably read at least a thousand posts of his and not once has he come across as hate filled, a fanatic or a racist. There are numerous MAGAs and closet MAGAs on here who check one, two or all three of these boxes daily. And then there’s this…..

Last edited:
Elon is from the genius kind and I just don’t understand how he could ever support the GOP.
You do realize he was a Democrat supporter for years and years until the left went completely off the rails, right? You guys overton window'd him out of the party. Buying twitter immediately turned him into an enemy of the establishment ofc, and all bc the fascists at twitter 1.0 couldn't stand a satire site/post

Tesla has:
Two synchronized computer systems for full redundancy.
Two sets of cables for all control systems to ensure continued safety of operation even if one cable fails
Two power steering pumps
A custom CODEC chip for audio processing
Full regenerative breaking at all times
The Safest crash results of any car ever tested. Four people survived after driving off a 250 foot cliff.
Full racing suspension on every car
Competition breaks on every car
Acoustic sound deadening windows
Full self driving
Most efficient electric motors of any EV produced
A full supercharging at work throughout the world it is Map directly into the vehicle
Drive train fully tested for 1,000,000 miles
Hospital grade HEPA filters
The latest gaming chips
So much more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT