ADVERTISEMENT

Emma Stone - hot or not hot?

I am in the minority I guess with the "not hot at all" camp.

Along with...

Jessica Chasrtain
Kate Hudson
Julia Roberts
Katie Adams
Mila Kunis

...and others from the either bug eyed, pale skin or big lipped categories I can't think of. No offense to the, or any who go for,them. Just not my types.
Sandra Bullock in 2003? What say you?

Along with...

Jessica Chasrtain
Kate Hudson
Julia Roberts
Katie Adams
Mila Kunis

...and others from the either bug eyed, pale skin or big lipped categories I can't think of. No offense to the, or any who go for,them. Just not my types.
I'm sure none of these ladies would kick you out of bed for eating crackers.

I'm on board with Yellow's list, but Emma Stone does something for me. Hot.

Okay, so who thought she was hot: wife or you?

Better than those but not a huge fan. I would take a 50 year old Sophia Loren over any of them.
Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama? I don't think we're going to agree. I wrote a joke today and I posted it in a different thread and I want your opinion:

A Catholic and another Catholic walk into a bar. The bartender says "Oh, you two again?"

Not bad, right?

Reactions: BrianNole09
Jesus ****ing Christ. She's demonstrated comedic chops in several films.

That she has a clam and isn't some 300lb sortofpenis-wielding teeth-and-hair-tumor, like most of you retards, puts her into the .0000001% of funny AND ****able people on the planet.

Jesus ****ing Christ. She's demonstrated comedic chops in several films.

That she has a clam and isn't some 300lb sortofpenis-wielding teeth-and-hair-tumor, like most of you retards, puts her into the .0000001% of funny AND ****able people on the planet.
You should leave Lena Dunham out of this. She doesn't deserve the kind of hate she's getting.

Reactions: belezabro
vpg4hsvlixnqvbldiezc.jpg

Reactions: BrianNole09
She cleans up well. Sunday Morning profiled her yesterday and to me she came off as a bit coarse. And I mean that in a descriptive, not necessarily negative way.

Emma Stone--not necessarily hot, but damn sure cute. And she's a turn on, no doubt about that.

Along with...

Jessica Chasrtain
Kate Hudson
Julia Roberts
Katie Adams
Mila Kunis

...and others from the either bug eyed, pale skin or big lipped categories I can't think of. No offense to them, or any who go for them. Just not my types.

You're type?

56a82e53fa5c6d42267720bcb62ffe52.jpg

I don't know why folks think it's odd that gay guys recognize hot chicks. We are a visual tribe, we know good looking.
That's why women secretly love gay men. Honey, they will tell you what's up and how to dress. Better than a girlfriend.

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT