ADVERTISEMENT

Eno Benjamin

I still can't believe we wasted our time on the 4 last year, or wirfs, epenesa, daniels etc LOL

Yeah scratch that, I legit had no idea he was there for 3 years. Kid had an impressive tenure at ASU, especially this season.

He's a helluva running back. He certainly would have made our running game more explosive. To bad he couldn't follow the rules. What could have been.
Remember Chris White I forget the other coach that recruited Eno they were essentially fired by KF after Eno issued his letter about his choice to decommit.Please read it .They never informed Kirk that he was taking the visit.

Might have been the missing piece for the 2017 and 2018 seasons. But we also lost the two worst recruiters of the decade because of the debacle and replaced them with Foster and Copeland who have killed it on the road. Might end up being a net positive for the team. SPIN ZONE

Might have been the missing piece for the 2017 and 2018 seasons. But we also lost the two worst recruiters of the decade because of the debacle and replaced them with Foster and Copeland who have killed it on the road. Might end up being a net positive for the team. SPIN ZONE

We got much better culture fits trading White and Kennedy for Foster and Copeland. The latter are straight shooters.

Saw him up close for 3 years down here, especially when I covered the team some. Never seen a RB run so hard. He ran with a purpose every time the ball was in his hands. The business school and honors college he graduated from are some of the best in the nation too. Kid is really smart and impressive on and off the field.
Wow ... what you say about him almost makes me wish he wasn't dead to me! :)

Yeah White had some strange recruits. Some recruits committing without a visit. A lot committed but never panned out. He even recruited Frank Darby.

Reactions: BG2004
Exactly. The staff ended up locking in Kyshawn Bryan and IKM in the '17 class instead, so we clearly came out on top.
Seriously can't tell if this is sarcasm or more stupidity. Anything that could have helped the pathetic running game last few yrs was sorely missed. Although line and scheme main culprits

Saw him up close for 3 years down here, especially when I covered the team some. Never seen a RB run so hard. He ran with a purpose every time the ball was in his hands. The business school and honors college he graduated from are some of the best in the nation too. Kid is really smart and impressive on and off the field.

You must have slept through the Shonn Greene season.

You must have slept through the Shonn Greene season.

Not at all. Shonn Greene is the most dominant running back of any team I have followed. Saw like 7 games in person that year. The two are totally different running backs, though. My statement isn't a shot at Greene at all. Those are the two best backs I have seen on a consistent basis in person pretty easily.

Reactions: JupiterHawk

appreciate your enlightened perspective. There are always at LEAST two sides to every story, and too often it is all too easy for us to let our emotions blind our objectivity and fail to see it in the light in which you have pointed out.

It may very well be a "long-term gain," as you say, but, man, does it hurt when I see the numbers he put up.

Goodson will probably declare after year 3. Makes no sense to RS stud recruits...especially Rbs. Maybe RS a 4-star OL guy, but in Wirfs case, even if we had, he'd still be rated Top10 and likely gone after year 3.

My point is that was a long time ago. We’ve had Wadleys 1 exciting year besides that but it’s been a pretty long dry spell without a dynamic running back.

My point is that was a long time ago. We’ve had Wadleys 1 exciting year besides that but it’s been a pretty long dry spell without a dynamic running back.

I think the coaches should have thrown caution the wind and took off the govenor on Wadley. So what if he was under 200 pounds.

2015 had Canzeri, Daniels Wadley
2016 had two 1000+ rb’s. Albeit a strange season overall

It was enough on him to get his offer pulled.
Bullshit!When EB told them he was going on the visit they told EB you have to keep this on the down low!If those 2 F"$ks had went to kirk said EB is going on the visit.This shit dosent happen.Why do you think KFfired those 2 clowns becsuse they didnt keep him in the loop on Eno.And not to mention it made Kf look stupid to the other recruits that backed out.READ the release ftom Eno it clears everything up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT