ADVERTISEMENT

Eno Benjamin

Bullshit!When EB told them he was going on the visit they told EB you have to keep this on the down low!If those 2 F"$ks had went to kirk said EB is going on the visit.This shit dosent happen.Why do you think KFfired those 2 clowns becsuse they didnt keep him in the loop on Eno.And not to mention it made Kf look stupid to the other recruits that backed out.READ the release ftom Eno it clears everything up!
Yeah ... the biggest problem there is that White and Kennedy misrepresented the program on the recruiting trail. That's not to say that Eno didn't play his part ... but just as you indicated, Eno doesn't go on those visits if White and Kennedy don't misrepresent things.

Yeah ... the biggest problem there is that White and Kennedy misrepresented the program on the recruiting trail. That's not to say that Eno didn't play his part ... but just as you indicated, Eno doesn't go on those visits if White and Kennedy don't misrepresent things.
Exactly! Those 2 made KF look like a dick KF wasn't having any part of that.

Did White and Kennedy also help him steal that sweatshirt? Just checking since apparently it's all their fault.........

Reactions: onionman1
37BA6D19-D979-7B74-2AAC78B356AB3A2C.jpg
Who is Eno?[/QUOTE]
QcQkJKR31NSKEWvY9

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Did White and Kennedy also help him steal that sweatshirt? Just checking since apparently it's all their fault.........
What does him stealing a sweatshirt have to do with Kirk firing the 2 coaches.And apparently Kirk thought it was their fault.He stole a sweatshirt?

What does him stealing a sweatshirt have to do with Kirk firing the 2 coaches.And apparently Kirk thought it was their fault.He stole a sweatshirt?
Is there any chance their firing had more to do than just with Eno? Seriously...
His stealing a sweatshirt is related because you can't really blame White and Kennedy for him being a thief and stealing a sweatshirt meant only for alum's while on his visit....then he posted it on social media.....not real bright. Lastly, do you really think an Iowa commit didn't know that it wasn't ok to take other visits? If I remember right, Eno told the staff at Mizzou he wasn't supposed to be there and to please keep it on the down low. That was his second visit....pretty sure they cleared up the visit thing after the first visit he wasn't supposed to take. Point is, Eno shares much of the blame on why he had his scholarship pulled. IMO

Is there any chance their firing had more to do than just with Eno? Seriously...
His stealing a sweatshirt is related because you can't really blame White and Kennedy for him being a thief and stealing a sweatshirt meant only for alum's while on his visit....then he posted it on social media.....not real bright. Lastly, do you really think an Iowa commit didn't know that it wasn't ok to take other visits? If I remember right, Eno told the staff at Mizzou he wasn't supposed to be there and to please keep it on the down low. That was his second visit....pretty sure they cleared up the visit thing after the first visit he wasn't supposed to take. Point is, Eno shares much of the blame on why he had his scholarship pulled. IMO
So you're saying that KF pulled the offer and that forced eno to decomit.

Was there a stolen sweatshirt as well? I thought that was the case but could be wrong... Seems petty but I would see that being an issue if a recruit jacks a sweatshirt during a visit...

I just remember this kid recruiting his ass off for Iowa I think the number was 6 that committed because of him. Then when the shitshow went down iowa lost several kids Corrales was one UNC then Callaway to Ark and eno Hankins and Mansell stayed I might be missing one. I am glad he had a good stint at ASU, wish him the best in the nfl

I'm sure Eno was very good but I swear that every time I watched an ASU game, he was rarely ever used.

Just another situation that needed some management, but KF, instead of stepping up and handling it, let's it blow up in our face. See Willies and a few others.
Serious? Do tell. Willes made his own bed, and then was given every opportunity to rejoin the team, if was willing to work for it. He chose instead to leave the team mid season I believe, as he was a malcontent. The kind of player who is a cancer in the locker room.

I'm sure Eno was very good but I swear that every time I watched an ASU game, he was rarely ever used.
Yet still has b2b 1000 yd seasons including 1600+ in 18. You must not watch much

We wouldn't have to have threads like this if our 21 year NFL oline coach and his son could produce effective run blocking olines and recruit a tad better at RB. Hopefully Goodson can help fix it but when the O is built on controlling TOP our lack of running gm is a huge problem.

I'd say it worked out for Eno, wouldn't have put up those numbers in Iowa City probably. A Paulsen might have got him killed

Yet still has b2b 1000 yd seasons including 1600+ in 18. You must not watch much
I think I watched them 3 times this year and he didn’t hit anywhere close to 100 in any of those 3. Hell, the UCLA game he didn’t even hit 50. 6 games this year he didn’t hit 100 and he fumbled 6 times. Not saying he isn’t good but I didn’t see anything that made me jump out of my seat.

We wouldn't have to have threads like this if our 21 year NFL oline coach and his son could produce effective run blocking olines and recruit a tad better at RB. Hopefully Goodson can help fix it but when the O is built on controlling TOP our lack of running gm is a huge problem.

I'd say it worked out for Eno, wouldn't have put up those numbers in Iowa City probably. A Paulsen might have got him killed

The Paulsens, in addition to being injured their entire careers before this season, were pretty good in straight-ahead run blocking. They were not as good in pass pro but the truth is it made no difference who they plugged in at guard this year because the schemes were defective. Those guys also spent five years on the team and I never heard a word about either of them being in trouble with the law or the coaches. They did everything that was required of them. It is totally OK to point out Iowa's struggles in the run game. I dont get taking a swipe at two guys who did nothing to deserve it. And yes, I wish Eno had worn the black and gold these past three seasons.

What a dumb post. which runningbacks have the Paulsens gotten killed again?

Reactions: RothMatt

Eno would have helped the line out tremendously. Your post was pretty dramatic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT