ADVERTISEMENT

Eno?

I swear the Hawkeye fan base on this forum has to be the most insecure people I've ever seen. How many times does Eno have to say he's a Hawkeye? He's reassured us at least twice, posted his Hawkeye commit on the top of his Twitter page after he reassured us the last time. It's a proven fact that women do not like insecure men, are we going to test the waters to see if athletes like insecure fan bases as well. Let's go ahead and do everything we can to chase this young man to another school. This is embarrassing, and I sure hope to hell that Eno doesn't come to this forum. Hopefully are insecure Twitter idiots leave him alone on Twitter as well.

You had better go dig out your history books.
Since 2000 Nebraska has more wins-less losses-more bowl games-better bowl record They Hold the edge in head to head matchups and has more top 25 finishes. Take it back 20 years and it gets real ugly. To say it is not even close is pretty ignorant.
You're on an Iowa board...

Reactions: wwstormking
The way HCMR is recruiting and with their top of the line support staff and social media the only player truly safe from N if they want him is AJ and that is because of the blood lines to the school. Was really suprised at the tweeting going on between Eno and KJJ tonight. Only thing that might save Eno is that while he is an excellent back N is going after some absolute monsters at RB.

Although a Husker fan, I'm not here to flame & only to truthfully ask question. FYI, my late mom was from Ottumwa & have cousins who were hawks & clones. Serious question: Assuming Iowa loses it's 2nd & 3rd highest recruits to NU as well as has a bad season, how solid is AJ Epenesa (realize a legacy) & what are NU's chances? Not going to lie, I'd to see him join the other 2 at NU as we could always use another solid DE.

Last edited:
Reactions: wwstormking
The way HCMR is recruiting and with their top of the line support staff and social media the only player truly safe from N if they want him is AJ and that is because of the blood lines to the school. Was really suprised at the tweeting going on between Eno and KJJ tonight. Only thing that might save Eno is that while he is an excellent back N is going after some absolute monsters at RB.
The only thing that has saved Eno so far is Nebraska has not offered. He has told the coaches he wants to take an official there. Plan B player

Although a Husker fan, I'm not here to flame & only to truthfully ask question. FYI, my late mom was from Ottumwa & have cousins who were hawks & clones. Serious question: Assuming Iowa loses it's 2nd & 3rd highest recruits to NU as well as has a bad season, how solid is AJ Epenesa (realize a legacy) & what are NU's chances? Not going to lie, I'd to see him join the other 2 at NU as we could always use another solid DE.
I think Randy Gregory has some free time on his hands. Why don't you give him a call.

To be honest, I have no idea what that means. Lol... what does that stand for?
You are trolling just because nebraska's DL coach and him started following each other on twitter.

Zero.. Iowa is only going to lose maybe 1 of the recruits..

This. Imagine if Nebraska would actually offer the kid. gbr

lol

Eno seems like a kid with good character and I think he stands by his word and remains a commit. But, if he flips, so be it. I feel comfortable with what is currently on the roster at RB. Iowa needs studs at wr, o-line, and defense far more than a stud rb. Calloway would hurt far more than ENO. Iowa won't struggle at the rb position because of a lack of talent.

Eno seems like a kid with good character and I think he stands by his word and remains a commit. But, if he flips, so be it. I feel comfortable with what is currently on the roster at RB. Iowa needs studs at wr, o-line, and defense far more than a stud rb. Calloway would hurt far more than ENO. Iowa won't struggle at the rb position because of a lack of talent.

If Eno bails, prepare for a category 5 shit storm to hit Iowa.

Reactions: HawkeyeFever62
ENO is a Hawkeye, end of story. He has assured and reassured insecure Hawkeye faithful on multiple occasions, so I hope people leave him be and let him enjoy his last year in HS before joining the team next season

HE IS GOING TO IOWA

I bet he announces that he will be enrolling early at Iowa.

I swear the Hawkeye fan base on this forum has to be the most insecure people I've ever seen. How many times does Eno have to say he's a Hawkeye? He's reassured us at least twice, posted his Hawkeye commit on the top of his Twitter page after he reassured us the last time. It's a proven fact that women do not like insecure men, are we going to test the waters to see if athletes like insecure fan bases as well. Let's go ahead and do everything we can to chase this young man to another school. This is embarrassing, and I sure hope to hell that Eno doesn't come to this forum. Hopefully are insecure Twitter idiots leave him alone on Twitter as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT