ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Trump leads #MAGA rally crowd in ‘lock him up’ chant against Hunter Biden

giphy.gif

He is a member of the lucky sperm club. I will give him some credit, unlike his dad and brother he hasn’t trashed his wedding vows, and he does some decent charity work for rescue animals. Other than that he’s deplorable and would be living under a bridge if his last name wasn’t Trump.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Is this the same Thump that hangs out with crooked lawyers working for Filthy Don? Yes, little Donnie jr, we have pictures of you with them.

I fail to see how this is good strategy. Trump has the power to lock him up and hasn’t done so. This also highlights that Trump failed to lock up Hillary. And once you are reminded of that, it’s an easy path to remembering that The wall isn’t built and Mexico didn’t pay for it, there was no trillion dollar infrastructure bill, no cleaning up the cities, no better healthcare plan, no defeating ISIS, etc.

Now I do believe that most Trumpets are too indoctrinated to make the connections, but if even 5% see behind the curtain, he’s doomed. I’d suggest they stay away from campaign moments that highlight their own ineffectiveness.

I fail to see how this is good strategy. Trump has the power to lock him up and hasn’t done so. This also highlights that Trump failed to lock up Hillary. And once you are reminded of that, it’s an easy path to remembering that The wall isn’t built and Mexico didn’t pay for it, there was no trillion dollar infrastructure bill, no cleaning up the cities, no better healthcare plan, no defeating ISIS, etc.

Now I do believe that most Trumpets are too indoctrinated to make the connections, but if even 5% see behind the curtain, he’s doomed. I’d suggest they stay away from campaign moments that highlight their own ineffectiveness.

They are truly pathetic excuses for human beings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT