ADVERTISEMENT

ESPiN Insider ranks Scherff #5 Free Agent

giphy.gif

Top 100 NFL Free Agents for 2020

*technically he's #3, since 2 of the top 5 aren't seriously expected to be available.
If they let BS go that shows what a ridiculous franchise the Redskins have become. They have the next Yanda playing and they'd let him go? I remember when the NFC east used to be a bad ass division. Now look at that mess in DC, Dallas and New York. Wow......

I'm not going to defend Washington's garbage front office but long term deals don't happen overnight. They aren't "letting him go" but his contract is up and they have yet to agree on a deal.

He's staying a Redskin and gonna get paid

Miami Dolphins can outbid everyone.

Seriously, though, I could see him wanting to play for a winner, and the RG spot in Baltimore just opened up. Ozzie Newsome and the Ravens front office surely know about tough OL from Iowa...

Reactions: kceasthawk
Miami Dolphins can outbid everyone.

Seriously, though, I could see him wanting to play for a winner, and the RG spot in Baltimore just opened up. Ozzie Newsome and the Ravens front office surely know about tough OL from Iowa...
As I said the next Yanda Panda....

If they let BS go that shows what a ridiculous franchise the Redskins have become. They have the next Yanda playing and they'd let him go? I remember when the NFC east used to be a bad ass division. Now look at that mess in DC, Dallas and New York. Wow......

Yeah, Dallas is not a mess like the other teams mentioned. Don’t post dumb shit.

The Vikings don't have any money. They are like 40 cents under the cap.
Until today. They cut Xavier Rhodes and Linval Joseph.

They still don't have room for any meaningful Free Agents. Could bring both back on smaller deals potentially, not sure how likely that is but.........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT