ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN 7PM

ArturoFuente

HR All-State
Oct 25, 2014
Will Spencer's match be delayed if BB doesn't finish on time? Or is there an ESPN overflow channel like BTN?

3:15 left in the BB game. That’s 43-51 minutes depending on how close it is down the stretch.
Since the BBall game will go past 6, I assume if they start the wrestling matches right away we can still see it live streaming on computer, right??

Nothing on ESPN News.
They must be waiting as ESPN+ still shows event is about to begin

Reactions: HawkFan1986
I’m on the ESPN app and I think it is finally going to start. Nothing but a view of an empty mat so far.

Village idiot here again asking stupid questions that everyone but me knows the answer. Will I be able to watch the finals on ESPN website using my Hulu subscription, or only on a TV using cable?

Edit: nevermind, the feed just came up, so guess that answers my question.

Reactions: el dub
This is rediculous. Fugging crazy. To back ass hole in the wall teams vs the finals of wrestling. I HATE ESPN and they should never be allowed to broadcast wrestling again.

Hold good god its the national championsships and two backwater teams that nobody cares about are playing.

Village idiot here again asking stupid questions that everyone but me knows the answer. Will I be able to watch the finals on ESPN website using my Hulu subscription, or only on a TV using cable?

You can watch on either. Hulu is a TV/cable subscription service. Watch on their ESPN channel or through the ESPN app. Like I said the other day, test this stuff ahead of time.

Reactions: Mendoza77
It's like water torture. Good grief. It's a first round NIT game and it's taken 9 minutes to play 45 seconds of the game, with three -- three -- video reviews in the last two minutes. C'mon ESPN.

• Angry
Reactions: AlvySinger
In the last 14 minutes, only 2 minutes have gone off the game clock in the BB game.

It’s really easy to download the ESPN app and watch on your phone. All you’ve missed so far is a scoreless first period between Fix and RBY. About to start 2nd period with Fix going down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT