ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa/Wisconsin replay BTN+

texas twister

HR Heisman
Jan 14, 2005
I was out of town and planned on watching the dual Monday evening. It wasn't on BTN+. I contacted BTN+ and complained. It is on there now. They messed up. They did that to one of the women's BB games too.

I was out of town and planned on watching the dual Monday evening. It wasn't on BTN+. I contacted BTN+ and complained. It is on there now. They messed up. They did that to one of the women's BB games too.
Can you call somebody and complain that PSU gets too many top recruits, so that can get fixed in short order too?

Reactions: sdvike and el dub
It took forever but BTN+ put it on yesterday about 10 in the morning. I avoided the internet for days not knowing what went down. Finally was able to watch it without knowing the outcome.

Reactions: el dub
I was going to call them but could not find their number. If you have it, could you post it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT