ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN loves them some Davidson and Steph Curry

Mar 14, 2003
Curry is live on Sportscenter right now. I can tell what the "experts" are going to be discussing this week. Prepare for a Davidson love fest.

Well ok, it's up to the Hawks to shut them up. ESPN should hire a couple more ex-dukies...don't think they have enough. Listening to Battier is worse than getting water boarded.

Originally posted by L. Wade Childress:
so does every basketball fan under 35 in America
So who do the people over 35 love?

Team basketball and playing the game the right way?

Jimmy Chitwood?

Long walks on the beach and handholding on the first date?

Out West right now Davidson over Iowa is a very popular upset pick. Iowa needs to get by Davidson and then they could be a top discussion topic this weekend as Iowa on paper matches up well with Gonzaga. The Zags just have more talent, but it would be a big upset alert. The Zags have recieved a lot of the attention this tournament on their past struggles getting past the sweet 16. An Iowa Gonzaga game could get a lot of buzz as Iowa has the weapons to knock them off Otherwise right now noboday is talking about Iowa in the Davidson game.

I am a huge Steph Curry and Warriors fan, and I think it is already ridiculous what ESPN is doing. It's been plenty of years since he has been there. They need to move on and talk about things that are relevant to now.

Also, I feel like if I was playing for Davidson, I would get sick of it too. Nothing like reliving the past more than living the now.

Originally posted by WhiteSoxClone:

Who doesn't love Steph Curry? You have to be a pretty cynical person to not like that guy.
This. I was one of those who went to the Nugs/Warriors game the other night to see Curry and Thompson. Fun game but did not get my money's worth.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

If you get angry at everything stupid that ESPN does you will go insane and kill yourself. After murdering about 200 others first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT