ADVERTISEMENT

Every Dem votes to continue taxpayer funded flights from other countries to here for illegals

That would require the president of the United states to fly them from venz or Haiti not "Probably" and there would be a legal asylum process. Not "show up in 10 years foe youe court date since you are so prosecuted".

It's a shame, and you don't have to be overly intelligent or honest to see it foe what it is and call it out.
Similar to the Afghanistan refugees. They were vetted. Those were flown at tax payer expense as well. A politician could claim we are flying illegal terrorist aliens. For political purposes. But that might be a misrepresentation correct. I mean no politician would intentionally lie as a stunt. Btw, this originaly came from Matt Gaetz two years ago. Anything he pushes automatically makes me skeptical.
Now u maybe correct and these are economic refugees like Rubio. Instead of political ones that have had their lives threatened for their differences with the governments.

Really good interview with Mexico President o 60 minutes last night. What I got out of it is the biggest help to the border problem. Is getting Mexico to control their Southern border. Should be paying them to enforce a wall down there.

Why would we pay them to do that?,.. If we enforce our border, Mexico will either have to take care of their border or drown in immigrants...

Then explain to me how they are entering the Us illegally?
There is nothing legal.about "show up for a court date in a decade", you know that. Biden is playing a gray area that history will not be kind with because he needs votes.

I laugh at the dems, especially male, just bending over and taking it. It isn't even in disguise on why Biden wants to bring these masses here, democrats are openly talking about getting them.voter eligible. The funny part is, dems are not replacing "my" republican vote, though they are watering it down, they are replacing your vote, or democrats that are starting to see through the "democrat" agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Why would we pay them to do that?,.. If we enforce our border, Mexico will either have to take care of their border or drown in immigrants...
Because it's a bottle neck with fewer miles to cover. We can do it there on a smaller scale or do it here on a much larger one.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
There is nothing legal.about "show up for a court date in a decade", you know that. Biden is playing a gray area that history will not be kind with because he needs votes.

I laugh at the dems, especially male, just bending over and taking it. It isn't even in disguise on why Biden wants to bring these masses here, democrats are openly talking about getting them.voter eligible. The funny part is, dems are not replacing "my" republican vote, though they are watering it down, they are replacing your vote, or democrats that are starting to see through the "democrat" agenda.
Way to change the subject.

By the way, are you aware that there is a big need for additional workers in this country?

Are you with the political grandstander or do you support rescuing people in need from nations like that?

I would have voted against his amendment. How about you?
I would have voted against using taxpayer money to fly 320,000 people here and would have told the UN to foot the bill.

So you’re saying fudge these people. That actually qualify for what are asylum laws were meant for. Have them clog up the other ports of entry. Honestly it’s probably cheaper if these are truly political refuges. Less money and man power is spent keeping them away fro. Parts of the system that is already overwhelmed.
Are they truly refugees? Have they all been vetted. The man Biden put in charge of it said they are not vetted close to properly, on the Sunday morning show on CBS.

• Haha

Torbee making WDDT dance again. Funny stuff.

Because it's a bottle neck with fewer miles to cover. We can do it there on a smaller scale or do it here on a much larger one.

No,.. These people aren't all traveling that route. We need to control our own borders.

Their border can be closed off with Guatemala. Look at a map bruh. It’s simple logistics.

Not all of these immigrants are passing through Guatemala bruh,.. We need to control our borders.
The majority cross on the Beast. Tijuana has a big beautiful wall. That has miles of tunnels running under it. If we did that across our borders the same would follow.

Yes we did. The gangs that run several Central American countries were born in US prisons. We deported them in mass and let the countries become overrun.

Regarding this argument "Deported", is the key word,.. Send us your shit and we will return it to you.

Has anyone found proof that the US is paying for these flights? If they can find the receipts, it would be a major blow to Biden.
The DHS notice mentioned in the amendment from Haggerty explicitly states that illegal immigrant asylum seekers must pay for their travel.

To be eligible, individuals must have a supporter in the United States who agrees to provide housing and other supports as needed; must pass national security and public safety vetting; and must agree to fly at their own expense to an interior U.S. port of entry (POE), rather than entering at a land POE. Individuals are ineligible if they have been ordered removed from the United States within the prior five years or have entered unauthorized into the United States between POEs, Mexico, or Panama after the date of this notice's publication.

If the administration is openly violating a process they instituted and using US funds, this is a much different conversation.
If not then the conversation is about asylum seekers and how many we will allow in each year.

Regarding this argument "Deported", is the key word,.. Send us your shit and we will return it to you.
Correct, problem solved right. Well until these gangs took over countries. Then started killing anyone who didn’t join the gang. Which lead to massive flight of migrants to the US. Perhaps Reagan should have thought about before dumping them in our backyard leading to these issues. Would have been better off long term letting them die in the prison system.

Reactions: Ree4
Way to change the subject.

By the way, are you aware that there is a big need for additional workers in this country?

Change the subject on what? That these people are here illegally, even if being brought by the pres? That's consistent.

Torbs, you are better than the bullshit "who is going to cut the grass". We birch about minimum wage and then clap when we bring in workers willing to do it foe less than a livable US wage.

• Haha
Change the subject on what? That these people are here illegally, even if being brought by the pres? That's consistent.

Torbs, you are better than the bullshit "who is going to cut the grass". We birch about minimum wage and then clap when we bring in workers willing to do it foe less than a livable US wage.
Why are they here illegally?
I understood this was a gov’t program to transport people with legitimate asylum claims vs making them trek across 3 or 4 countries to apply at the border.

Agree or disagree with the program, but what makes them illegal?

If they are brought to the US via plane through an established port of entry as asylum seekers they are not here illegally.

You sound stupid insisting they are.

Only 300,000? I wish they would fly in 2 million a month. Then the hateful MAGAs will be outnumbered and maybe they will move to Russia where they can be treated the way they treat immigrants here.

Only 300,000? I wish they would fly in 2 million a month. Then the hateful MAGAs will be outnumbered and maybe they will move to Russia where they can be treated the way they treat immigrants here.
You going to hold that line when Trump brings in a bunch of "right wing extremist" who get thrown out of somewhere?

"every Senate Democrat" is trending on twitter. Turns out this just the latest manufacturered grievance to feed the hate starved MAGA base

Hahaha....what a butt****.... we didn't do anything because doing so would have meant we would have shit down.

Do these guys actually think anyone gives a shit about the government shutting down?

What a 🤡

Reasonable explanation from Tim Kaine,.. Any Senate amendment to the bill would have sent it back to a closed House and the government would have shut down...

Reactions: BelemNole
Reasonable explanation from Tim Kaine,.. Any Senate amendment to the bill would have sent it back to a closed House and the government would have shut down...
Would you have cared about a government shut down or is that them protecting their "phony bologna" jobs.

Shootout blazing saddles.

The average vetting takes 18-24 months, you think we are seeing that?
Pretty sure the asylum process has always taken a long time. There are visas for asylum seekers to work while they are waiting for their cases to be adjudicated.

Again, sounds like your issue is with the program, but I don’t see how they are illegal.

The amendment was in response to recent news stories reporting the Biden administration flew an estimated 320,000 illegal immigrants from their home nations to the U.S. in 2023.

"Let me cut through the procedural language here. I’m bringing forward a vote on a very simple question: Do you support American taxpayer dollars being used to fly illegal aliens into the United States from places like Venezuela and Haiti, into America to be settled in towns and cities near you? If so, then vote against me. Vote ‘no’ to preserve the practice of using taxpayer dollars to charter planes that move and import thousands of illegal aliens into your states," Hagerty said Friday on the floor of the Senate.

Bidens re-election team has stated they got to get as many as they can here right up to election day. They need the votes!

No,.. These people aren't all traveling that route. We need to control our own borders.
How are they coming from Central America then? Swimming? Helicopter? The vast majority are moving through there. Nobody said, do that and forget about our own border. That's just a spot where it would be easier to block a LOT of people from moving North.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT