ADVERTISEMENT

Every Dem votes to continue taxpayer funded flights from other countries to here for illegals

Political., Venezuela and Haiti. Probably a good chance they’ve been threatened for speaking against the current regime. Looks similar to Castro Cuba.
Some chance of that with Venezuela; virtually none with Haiti.

Poverty/economy is the overwhelming reason for Haitians and probably the majority reason for Venezuelans. In both cases, US policies (regardless of party) have created or worsened these causes.

So . . . you are OK with taking the 300K refugees; just not with paying to get them here.

Strange position.
I'm tired of all of it. The Democrats' plan to save their "most vulnerable du jour", always comes with the added expense to the American taxpayer, with a bonus lowering all tides in hopes that regressive equity is achieved. Until they realize they've been wrong the whole way and reverse course as if nothing happened.

That they are illegal. If they have passed asylum vetting. They are not illegal. As I said before Gaetz pushed this same narrative back in 2022. Similar to horse whipping of illegals by ICE according to The squad or whomever. It could be a political stunt. Or something with a kernel of truth and then some fabrication.
This is how misinformation or fake news spreads. Things that have some truth to them but then get taken out of context by either parties to trigger bias confirmation.

That they are illegal. If they have passed asylum vetting. They are not illegal. As I said before Gaetz pushed this same narrative back in 2022. Similar to horse whipping of illegals by ICE according to The squad or whomever. It could be a political stunt. Or something with a kernel of truth and then some fabrication.
This is how misinformation or fake news spreads. Things that have some truth to them but then get taken out of context by either parties to trigger bias confirmation.
To imply there is anyway these people could be properly vetted, when that usually takes 18-24 months ( admittedly according to google) is disingenuous. They are not going through a legal immigration process.

These people are not being vetted and instead of slowing what we have at the border Bidens craxk team Flys more in over the top.

Again, he isn't replacing people like me who are going to vote Repub. He is replacing people who are starting to see what a shameless, never ending pandering, shower of shit the dem party is.

But what he is also doing, is betting on people to vote that have zero loyalty to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I'm tired of all of it. The Democrats' plan to save their "most vulnerable du jour", always comes with the added expense to the American taxpayer, with a bonus lowering all tides in hopes that regressive equity is achieved. Until they realize they've been wrong the whole way and reverse course as if nothing happened.
Yep, similar to trickle down economics. But instead wealth gets concentrated in fewer hands and they place more barriers to innovation. And eco mobility as a whole. If both sides would stop being rigid to ideology and more pragmatic. But then rainbows and unicorns. : )

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Again, he isn't replacing people like me who are going to vote Repub. He is replacing people who are starting to see what a shameless, never ending pandering, shower of shit the dem party is.
I don't know why I have to keep reminding people that new immigrants don't get to vote in federal elections.

I'd like most on the right haven't a clue what's in the constitution or the way things really work.

To imply there is anyway these people could be properly vetted, when that usually takes 18-24 months ( admittedly according to google) is disingenuous. They are not going through a legal immigration process.

These people are not being vetted and instead of slowing what we have at the border Bidens craxk team Flys more in over the top.

But what he is also doing, is betting on people to vote that have zero loyalty to anyone.
Those people can’t vote. And frankly poor people in general aren’t engaged in the process in high numbers. Maybe Congress should have passed the bills to reform some immigration laws or add funding to the immigration court system. Instead of a zero /sum game every time. It comes close. 2009, 2017, 2023.

I don't know why I have to keep reminding people that new immigrants don't get to vote in federal elections.

I'd like most on the right haven't a clue what's in the constitution or the way things really work.
They count in the census. Which means they add to the state Representative and Electoral vote count. Why does that not matter?

• Haha
Change the subject on what? That these people are here illegally, even if being brought by the pres? That's consistent.

Torbs, you are better than the bullshit "who is going to cut the grass". We birch about minimum wage and then clap when we bring in workers willing to do it foe less than a livable US wage.
I agree with some of what you are saying you do realize that many Republicans also don't want to solve the probem because it brings in cheap labor, right?

I've said from the very beginning that if we were actually serious about controlling immigration (both sides) then cracking down on employers would actually get the job done.

Appears the border bill and Ukraine aid falling through ended talks. There was a deal to be made, but Trump ended it.
That deal was a non starter and you know it. They slam through so many I get them mixed but wasn't that the one that said we would still take like 4k a day and the next president could be impeached for stopping funding of Ukraine? Forget the 4k, you know damn well that hamstring wasn't ethical or reasonable.

That deal was a non starter and you know it. They slam through so many I get them mixed but wasn't that the one that said we would still take like 4k a day and the next president could be impeached for stopping funding of Ukraine? Forget the 4k, you know damn well that hamstring wasn't ethical or reasonable.
Doesnt matter on Urkraine aid. Johnson is blocking any bill from even getting a vote. Because of Trump. There is nothing to negotiate. Bills are.always messy and fluid. Until the House even offers a vote it doesn’t matter.. It’s in control of one unelected man.

Reactions: sober_teacher

You have no idea how long the people coming on have waited for their opportunity. Even if the process takes 2 years (my guess is you're misinformed on this as well) there's no reason to believe these asylum seekers haven't been waiting that long.

Still have seen no confirmation on the 320K number or that the U.S. is paying for it.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Has anyone found proof that the US is paying for these flights? If they can find the receipts, it would be a major blow to Biden.
The DHS notice mentioned in the amendment from Haggerty explicitly states that illegal immigrant asylum seekers must pay for their travel.

To be eligible, individuals must have a supporter in the United States who agrees to provide housing and other supports as needed; must pass national security and public safety vetting; and must agree to fly at their own expense to an interior U.S. port of entry (POE), rather than entering at a land POE. Individuals are ineligible if they have been ordered removed from the United States within the prior five years or have entered unauthorized into the United States between POEs, Mexico, or Panama after the date of this notice's publication.

If the administration is openly violating a process they instituted and using US funds, this is a much different conversation.
If not then the conversation is about asylum seekers and how many we will allow in each year.
this will get mostly ignored because it provides actual information

sorry...we're just trying to be angry here!

So . . . you are OK with taking the 300K refugees; just not with paying to get them here.

Strange position.
Also, after digging, it seems these aren't really all refugees. The administration calls it "family unification flight program". It's basically getting one person across the border illegally, then the rest of the family left behind gets to come here because after applying on their smart phone because...well...they planned it perfectly and knew Biden told them to surge the border...so they did.

• Haha
Has anyone found proof that the US is paying for these flights? If they can find the receipts, it would be a major blow to Biden.
The DHS notice mentioned in the amendment from Haggerty explicitly states that illegal immigrant asylum seekers must pay for their travel.

To be eligible, individuals must have a supporter in the United States who agrees to provide housing and other supports as needed; must pass national security and public safety vetting; and must agree to fly at their own expense to an interior U.S. port of entry (POE), rather than entering at a land POE. Individuals are ineligible if they have been ordered removed from the United States within the prior five years or have entered unauthorized into the United States between POEs, Mexico, or Panama after the date of this notice's publication.

If the administration is openly violating a process they instituted and using US funds, this is a much different conversation.
If not then the conversation is about asylum seekers and how many we will allow in each year.
this will get mostly ignored because it provides actual information

sorry...we're just trying to be angry here!

The tax money being spent according to the OP is when they arrive here, then a plane gets chartered on the behalf and flies them to one of 43 cities. They aren't refugees. This ia called "family unification flight program" by the Biden administration.

• Haha
The tax money being spent according to the OP is when they arrive here, then a plane gets chartered on the behalf and flies them to one of 43 cities. They aren't refugees. This ia called "family unification flight program" by the Biden administration.

That is not in the tweet from the OP
Haggerty says
Do you support American taxpayer dollars being used to fly illegal aliens into the United States from places like Venezuela and Haiti, into America

That is contrary to what is stated by DHS states in the process concerning the flights.
My question was/is: Is there proof that the US is paying for those flights? It would be worth finding out because then they could be called secretive and nefarious, which would put Biden in a bad position.
d

That is not in the tweet from the OP
Haggerty says
Do you support American taxpayer dollars being used to fly illegal aliens into the United States from places like Venezuela and Haiti, into America

That is contrary to what is stated by DHS states in the process concerning the flights.
My question was/is: Is there proof that the US is paying for those flights? It would be worth finding out because then they could be called secretive and nefarious, which would put Biden in a bad position.
d
That's what Faulty does - he misrepresents something, gets called on it, spins it another way, gets asked to provide support and then spins another way and then...

No. And even though what Abbot and DeSantis is doing is dumb as shit, they are not flying 320,000 people a year INTO THE USA from other countries. They are flying them out of Florida and Texas.
It's exactly what they have done and they've used their state tax dollars to do so. You can't possibly be this stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT