ADVERTISEMENT

Excited or Nervous?

Game itself doesn't necessarily make me nervous. Will be a hard fought close game. What makes me nervous is the possibility of the Peach Bowl against an AAC team if we lose tonight. Yuck.

Reactions: Hawk and Awe
swtn.gif

This.

Win or lose i'd still be happy.

Win preferably though.

Last week was absolutely the one that had me most concerned. If they would have laid an egg in lincoln after getting to that point in the season it would have been a HUGE let down.
That demon was exorcised.
Now it's about enjoying what they've accomplished.

Of course I want a win today. But it won't diminish the unbeaten regular season they achieved.
Even going to the Peach bowl wouldn't be significantly disappointing.

Reactions: Suterman
Excited , this team has so exceeded expectations that everything else is gravy. That being said I think they win tonight.

How are you feeling for this game?

I have been excited every game since the Hawkeyes beat The clones! Nervous sometimes just because the way they play but win
or lose this is the best season ever being a Hawkeye fan! I tell my dad every year were going to the championship game and be undefeated, it just took awhile. :) Go Hawks!

More excited than nervous. Thank God for the basketball game this afternoon to keep me occupied.

Excited! This is our year and no way these kids let sparty take it from them.

excited, but have that anxious/nervous feeling in my gut. Just want this game to get started. Go Hawks!

Excited, I was nervous last week.

Yep. Everything from tonight on out is pure gravy as far as I am concerned, and no I'm not settling or thinking Iowa will lose, I just won't be uber pissed or angry if they lose. Great season and win or lose tonight, that doesn't change.

I don't get all that. I'll be heart broke if we lose. This has been they most fun ride as a Hawkeye fan and I'm not ready for it to end. It was like watching the dark knight. I know the joker was the villain and would lose eventually, he was fun and entertaining as hell and I didn't want him to ever get caught.

MSU is so beatable.... May never have this chance again... Really hard not to think about the playoff.

So put me down for excited but nervous I'll be nervous. Will be drinking soon

Excited, I was nervous last week and I realized I have so much more fun just being excited about the hawks.

I'd have to say both. More excited though knowing Iowa could pull this off and do big things.

Literally, might be the greatest day of my life...

Reactions: wowski18
Much less nervous than last week. Just hope it's a good game. I thought before the Nebraska game if we just win the Nebraska game I'd be happy, regardless of the B1G championship outcome. Of course now I just want us to win today and won't be upset if we lose the first playoff game. Of course when the playoff game comes, I'll think if we can just win this one, I won't mind if we lose the championship game and so on.

Reactions: hawkeye ball
Brandon Meyers tweeted the morning it felt like Xmas morning as a kid waking up and not allow to open presents till after supper. Something like that it was funny

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT