ADVERTISEMENT

Okay moving on. Who’s gonna watch Fever games?

Are WNBA games as hard to watch as NBA?
WNBA games are fun to watch if you have a favorite team or favorite players. Any fan of Clark should enjoy Indiana games if she is on the floor. Depending on the team, you can often find games. I would think Indiana would have good access.

Lynx games were on ESPN, ESPN2, ION, NBA TV and CBS Sports Network last year. Fifteen Lynx games from last year are still in my YouTubeTV library in a season that has 40 regular season games. If Indiana is a league leader they should get a lot of air time.

WNBA games are fun to watch if you have a favorite team or favorite players. Any fan of Clark should enjoy Indiana games if she is on the floor. Depending on the team, you can often find games. I would think Indiana would have good access.

Lynx games were on ESPN, ESPN2, ION, NBA TV and CBS Sports Network last year. Fifteen Lynx games from last year are still in my YouTubeTV library in a season that has 40 regular season games. If Indiana is a league leader they should get a lot of air time.
Indiana has actually had some success as a franchise too.

It's not like Clark is going to the Pelicans or Hornets by comparison.

Yeah, Indiana is down right now, but they've got a good young group to build around from the looks of it.

Reactions: shudaddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT