ADVERTISEMENT

Expect Nebraska To Start Playing Dirty

Mar 14, 2003
They won’t give up on these in state guys and Fidone if they don’t commit to them. Who knows what tricks they have up their sleeves.

213mp0.gif

Who is you guys? Anyways, I’ve ate a runza a few times. The burgers are better than the Runza.
Why do you guys love Runza? It’s really trashy even by Nebby standards.

Why can’t you guys learn from Iowans, South Dakotans, or Coloradoans how to be winners at life.

Your state is surrounded by greatness & yet you choose to idolize Kansans.

Old Frosty was supposed to lock down the borders and keep them boys home!
They will say they got the better deal if they get Fidone.

Reactions: MitchLL
Old Frosty was supposed to lock down the borders and keep them boys home!
They will say they got the better deal if they get Fidone.
Yep... there are several quotes from the last few years about that "500 mile radius of Lincoln" that they're going to control. Better readjust that radius to maybe 12 miles.

2020 football season is going to be huge for Frost and recruiting the Midwest. Another year without a bowl invite will doom Nebraska recruiting even further. They'll be left going after securing commitments from legacy recruits.

Oh, wait... they are whiffing there, too.

Reactions: cleotishaywood

Why can’t you guys learn from Iowans, South Dakotans, or Coloradoans how to be winners at life.

Do they sell cheese frenchees?? Haven't had one since Stella's closed :(

I’d love to see Ol’ Frosty start getting nasty and vindictive. I have a feeling it won’t end well for them either way.
Frost has two years to be competitive for the Big Ten West. It is not going to happen. His time is limited, the writing is on the wall and the recruits can smell the blood.

Frost has two years to be competitive for the Big Ten West. It is not going to happen. His time is limited, the writing is on the wall and the recruits can smell the blood.
Recruits can see Lil Debbie has 2 years of .500 ball coming up. Only thing they'll be competing for is for 4th-5th place in B1G West.

Last edited:
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Suh and Randy Gregory also. Gregory was suspended for more games (30) than he played (28) in his NFL days.
And I think that punk of a DB that they have (can't remember his name) who would talk sh#t to every Iowa player last year after giving up a 10 yard completion could well be on his way to being added to the list of non-classy players for Neb

Nebraska is totally irrelevant. A has been of a program. The word classy should never be mentioned in the same sentence with Nebraska. Iowa is a classy program with a classy coach who always has his teams well prepared. Frost? Give me a break, he is out of his league.

Thank you for stopping by.

You're welcome here any time. The next time you're in Iowa City, identify yourself and you won't have to buy a single beer.

I very much doubt BigRichGBR13456 is a Nebraska fan, he's likely some sad, bored Iowa fan trying to entertain himself or a fan of another program. He's had several posts on Nebraska's board trying to create drama as well.

M

Maybe I have been living under a rock, but I have never heard of Runza. Doesn't sound like I am missing much. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT