ADVERTISEMENT

Expect Nebraska To Start Playing Dirty

M

Maybe I have been living under a rock, but I have never heard of Runza. Doesn't sound like I am missing much. LOL
I’m not exactly a regular (only been a couple of times), but of all things to hate on Nebraska for, not sure I get the Runza hate. It’s just a fast food restaurant... a step up from Wendy’s but below a place like Culver’s.

I’m not exactly a regular (only been a couple of times), but of all things to hate on Nebraska for, not sure I get the Runza hate. It’s just a fast food restaurant... a step up from Wendy’s but below a place like Culver’s.
wendy's is better than culver

Reactions: HemiHawk
Runza is probably the best thing from Nebraska. I realize that's an extremely low bar.......

LOL - Lawrence Phillips, Maurice Washington, Chad Alioth, Caleb Tanner, Andre Hunt, Katerian LeGrone, and Richie Incognito say "hi" :)

Don't forget us the Peters Brothers (we had double digit arrests!)

jul14-056_lg.jpeg

I think Nebbie's strategy on Fidone is pretty clear. Fidone has commented that he likes Iowa but he's concerned about how many TEs there on on the roster.
So.. Frosty says "You'll start right away here. Iowa's tight end room is crowded and look how few reps even Noah Fant got? You wanna wait for your turn or play from day 1?"

I think Nebbie's strategy on Fidone is pretty clear. Fidone has commented that he likes Iowa but he's concerned about how many TEs there on on the roster.
So.. Frosty says "You'll start right away here. Iowa's tight end room is crowded and look how few reps even Noah Fant got? You wanna wait for your turn or play from day 1?"

If Fidone is worried about competition, then he should go to Nebraska. If he wants to work to be the best, Iowa is his most logical choice.

If Fidone is worried about competition, then he should go to Nebraska. If he wants to work to be the best, Iowa is his most logical choice.
Also Kirk now recruits ready to play tackles, so Fidone need not worry that he might get swayed like Robert Gallery into becoming another unsexy (even if first round) OL draft pick.

Also Kirk now recruits ready to play tackles, so Fidone need not worry that he might get swayed like Robert Gallery into becoming another unsexy (even if first round) OL draft pick.
They might be unsexy, but OTs are in the top five Positions for annual pay and their average length of time in the NFL is fairly long. You have a better chance of making that magic five year mark.

Reactions: HemiHawk
They might be unsexy, but OTs are in the top five Positions for annual pay and their average length of time in the NFL is fairly long. You have a better chance of making that magic five year mark.
Totally agree, in fact even calling that position unsexy was meant tongue in cheek.

What’s the crappy burger place that you guys love?
Don't know about the burger place but for the last two years the sandwich that they love so much is the Frosty Sandwich. It starts with Colorado stomping them at the beginning of the season and Iowa Stomping them at the end. In between is nothing but this white Frosty stuff that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. So i hear...

Reactions: beatdahuskers
What’s that other crappy thing in Nebby?

Not the people, not the fball or b-ball team, not the landscape, that pizza buffet place.

It’s driving me crazy that I can’t think of the name.

Nebraska is totally irrelevant. A has been of a program. The word classy should never be mentioned in the same sentence with Nebraska. Iowa is a classy program with a classy coach who always has his teams well prepared. Frost? Give me a break, he is out of his league.

In a Bizarro World, Wisconsin has become the new Nebraska?? TCB - Takin' Care of Business!

Rumors surfacing that Frost asked his ucf contacts to nobble with Olakodun. Not taking the loss of Johnson lying down apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT