ADVERTISEMENT

"F Joe Biden"

I'd like to think they stand for individual liberties, but frankly they're a group void of direction. Certainly you cannot be proud of the Dems if you're a member of that Marxist regime.
Supporting only individual liberties that their party deems acceptable is no support of individual liberties at all.

Look at how people on HROT talk to each other. Look at the social media comments.

we have lost our minds as a culture. The days of please and thank you are over.
Speak for yourself. I used please and thank you all the time.
Just because I mock you potatoes on here doesn't mean I'm rude in public. That's the part that your side doesn't seem to get. This is supposed to be an outlet, not a testing ground for new material.

Reactions: funksouljon
Just because I mock you potatoes on here doesn't mean I'm rude in public. That's the part that your side doesn't seem to get. This is supposed to be an outlet, not a testing ground for new material.
An outlet? This place is 98% liberal. You might has well talk in a cave and hear your echo

Reactions: Hammer93
Just because I mock you potatoes on here doesn't mean I'm rude in public. That's the part that your side doesn't seem to get.

AKA, "I'm a ravaging, pathetic asshole to you online because I don't have the balls to do it in real life."

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
AKA, "I'm a ravaging, pathetic asshole to you online because I don't have the balls to do it in real life."
I don't have to tell you that you're a chode in real life - apparently you know it so well that you've given yourself the name.

You're missing the point entirely...maybe on purpose, I don't know.

I don't care what media says or does. Neither should you. It doesn't matter at all.

The people in those videos are idiots. Period. No more needs to be said.
I agree with you. Those people are all idiots, just like Nancy Pelosi and Maxine (shit starter) Watters when they started this crap a couple of years ago. Where was everyone on the left when they were starting those chants?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT