ADVERTISEMENT

Fast Food French Fries, Ranked

ThorneStockton

HR Legend
Oct 2, 2009
I'm not sure I am all that familiar with any of these besides McDonald's. I do remember not really liking 5 guys fries.

Fast-Food-French-Fries-Ranked_0-x.jpg

1. Five Guys
2. Mc Donald's
3.Del Taco
4. Steak 'n Shake
5. Arby's
6. Carl's Jr.
7. Dairy Queen
8. Wendy's
9. Shake Shack
10. Burger King
11. Chick Fil-A
12. KFC
13. Jack in the Box
14. Popeye's
15. Wienershnitzel
16. Jollibee
17. Rally's
18. Sonic
19. In-N-Out

https://www.latimes.com/food/la-fo-french-fry-rankings-20190212-story.html

Is Culver's regional? The guy who ranked em is from the LA Times. I'm guessing these are ones that are available there.

Culver’s I’m sure is regional (Wisconsin). Their fries are a lot like Shake Shack. Not my favorite, but I they’re pretty popular.

I assumed this was a West Coast list with Jack in the Box, Del Taco, and In and Out.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
I noticed if you order that giant size large fry from McDonald’s the odds of getting really fresh and hot fries improves greatly.

...or you can order them unsalted. They will make a fresh batch and draw yours before salting. Of course then you can salt to taste.

Yeah no.

I'm guessing they excluded Hardee's because theirs and Arby's fries are essentially the same......

No Culver's is a goddamn tragedy considering I haven't heard of or been to 60% of these other establishments.

Culver's is top 3 /discussion.

And in all my years of subjecting myself to fast food, there is not anything better than Wendy's french fries with a spicy chicken sandwich.

And I'm sorry that any of you disagree......because you're wrong.

Enjoy. :)

Reactions: buttnoles
...or you can order them unsalted. They will make a fresh batch and draw yours before salting. Of course then you can salt to taste.
Or, you can do what I do. If they are not hot, I send them back for some hot ones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT