ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci admits that COVID vaccines cause MYOCARDlTlS, particularly in young men.

Sorry. Not buying your Pharma propaganda.

Or their shitty products.
Mine? I think you may have been vaccinated against facts because you certainly seem to be immune to them.

chris-pratt-andy.gif

I am genuinely curious, what shape is your tinfoil hat? Is it like a normal hat, a cone or something else? Would love to know!

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Mine? I think you may have been vaccinated against facts because you certainly seem to be immune to them.

chris-pratt-andy.gif

I am genuinely curious, what shape is your tinfoil hat? Is it like a normal hat, a cone or something else? Would love to know!
The world’s entire collection of scientific experts and their media lapdogs told us covid was extremely lethal, contagious and had devastating side effects. So terrible that we had to uproot our lives and destroy the economy in order to save our lives.

No one in my family got tested, injected or caught anything more than a mild cold.

Glad I didn’t trust the experts. Now I don’t have to worry about my kids getting an autoimmune disease or dropping dead from a blood clot or heart attack.

The world’s entire collection of scientific experts and their media lapdogs told us covid was extremely lethal, contagious and had devastating side effects. So terrible that we had to uproot our lives and destroy the economy in order to save our lives.

No one in my family got tested, injected or caught anything more than a mild cold.

Glad I didn’t trust the experts. Now I don’t have to worry about my kids getting an autoimmune disease or dropping dead from a blood clot or heart attack.
Or growing a tail or a 3rd eye like I did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT