ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci-Run Lab in Montana Experimented with Coronavirus Strain Year Before Pandemic

KFsdisciple

HR Legend
Jul 3, 2003
Fauci for prison 2024

Almost two years before coronavirus became a household word, a National Institute of Health lab in Montana was conducting experiments with bats that focused on the spread of the virus.

The 2018 research was funded by the “Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and a research grant from NIH AID,” according to a report on the study available through the National Library of Medicine.

At the time, Dr. Anthony Fauci AKA Joe's Place on HORT, was the director of NIAID, a post he held from 1984 until his retirement in 2022.

Advertisement - story continues
The research was conducted at the Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Montana, which NIAID calls a “premier NIH facility for biomedical research.”

The experiment sought to determine whether the WIV1-coronavirus could infect and replicate in a group of 12 Egyptian fruit bats.

Advertisement - story continues below

“They performed exams on the animals daily and measured things like body weight and temperature,” the Daily Mail reported. “Scientists also took samples from the bats’ noses and
“On days three, seven and 28, four of the bats were euthanized and their heart, liver, kidney, spleen, bladder, reproductive organs, eyes and brain were collected for analysis. Scientists also analyzed white blood cell count and antibodies.”

The report on the experiment said that the virus was “unable to cause a robust infection” in the bats, later concluding that the spread of the virus could be specific to some bat species, but not others.

The report also noted that existing research “suggests that a substantial portion of the SARS-like viruses circulating in bats cannot infect humans directly.”

COVID-19 was first reported in China in late 2019. Extensive debate has since raged whether the virus spread to humans through some as-yet-undiscovered animal pathway, or was leaked from the Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak was first noticed.

Related:Irony Alert: Fauci To Receive 'Ethics Prize' for 'Greatly Improving the Condition of Humankind'
Fauci has scoffed at the lab-leak theory. He has also insisted that no “gain of function” research was approved on his watch. Such research is designed to increase the power of a virus to do harm to its host.

The bats for the 2018 project were obtained from the Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo in Thurmont, Maryland, the report said. The zoo is not far from the presidential retreat at Camp David.

The activist group White Coat Waste said the site has a history of animal care violations and called it a “crummy roadside zoo.”

Anthony Bellotti, the president and founder of White Coat Waste, denounced the project in a statement.

“Our investigation has uncovered the real-life horror story of how a shady roadside zoo whose curator was an NIH animal experimenter shipped off bats to a deadly government virus lab overseen by Dr. Fauci to be infected with a coronavirus obtained directly from the Wuhan lab that experts believe caused Covid,” he said, according to the Post Millennial.
Advertisement - story continues

Truth and Accuracy
Submit a Correction →
We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

Tags:Anthony Fauci, China, Coronavirus, Health,

Last edited:
200.gif

It's fascinating to me, how some peoples’ brains can become so drawn to and consumed by conspiracy theories. Almost like a neural birth defect, probably genetic, that makes them susceptible to such claptrap. Not much different than some forms of auto-immune deficiencies, I suppose.

It's fascinating to me, how some peoples’ brains can become so drawn to and consumed by conspiracy theories. Almost like a neural birth defect, probably genetic, that makes them susceptible to such claptrap. Not much different than some forms of auto-immune deficiencies, I suppose.
They have always been there. Always. The problem is the arrival of internet to all the masses and BS websites like this one and social media that so many are plugged into. These people have a tendency to believe anything they read that fits their programmed beliefs. Endless cycle.

The level of cognitive dissonance in here is off the charts. Well done sheep well done, let me type this in your native tongue... BAAAAAAAAAAAH BAHHHHHHH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

There now maybe you understand what I posted.
Summarize the article in your own words. What do you think is the meaning of it?

Let's see, going after Fauci and any type of previous attempts to take covid seriously. Yep, totally not a sheep.

Really the only thing I will say is this, when flu shots became a thing in the 90's (yes, I know they were around before that), but they became the crave in the 90's and Doctors started pushing them. As a kid I never saw schools/business'/Government buildings ever close because the majority of the staff/students were sick. It seemed like a flu would last a few days not weeks or months. People get sick today and the severity of it is way worse than I ever remember. Now it seems like it's common place to shut everything down a regular basis. The Healthcare Industry doesn't make money if people aren't sick. Just my two cents.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
So it escaped a lab in the U.S. and travelled to a lab in Chyna where it got loose again and travelled the world and came back to our country from tourists and immigrants?
Or he was illegally conducting gain of function research in the Montana while funding the same in Wuhan. You know where the virus originated. In the lab in Wuhan that was conducting gain of function research. The research Fauci paid for through shell organizations to hide the money trail and then lied about as the likely source of the pandemic. Remember when he had scientists lie about it and crushed any scientist that dared to state the opinion that it probably came from a lab? I remember. I mean it's all in writing in faucis emails directing people to do exactly that

Fauci deliberately lied to the American public and the world and so many of you still give him the benefit of doubt. He damaged public confidence in health care, the cdc, and the government with his lies and deserves scrutiny. In truth he belongs in prison
every generation of americans before this one, would have hung this guy from a tree a long time ago. He deserves a punishment MUCH worse than prison.

Or he was illegally conducting gain of function research in the Montana while funding the same in Wuhan. You know where the virus originated. In the lab in Wuhan that was conducting gain of function research. The research Fauci paid for through shell organizations to hide the money trail and then lied about as the likely source of the pandemic. Remember when he had scientists lie about it and crushed any scientist that dared to state the opinion that it probably came from a lab? I remember. I mean it's all in writing in faucis emails directing people to do exactly that

Lmao...you and KF are clown shoes...infecting other bats is not gain of function moron

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I don't want to disappoint people but we use viruses in my lab on a regular basis. And oh yea, so do numerous other labs.

Reactions: ironside1
Really the only thing I will say is this, when flu shots became a thing in the 90's (yes, I know they were around before that), but they became the crave in the 90's and Doctors started pushing them. As a kid I never saw schools/business'/Government buildings ever close because the majority of the staff/students were sick. It seemed like a flu would last a few days not weeks or months. People get sick today and the severity of it is way worse than I ever remember. Now it seems like it's common place to shut everything down a regular basis. The Healthcare Industry doesn't make money if people aren't sick. Just my two cents.

I’ve noticed that too but I assumed it was because we eat worse food and don’t exercise as much.

I’ve noticed that too but I assumed it was because we eat worse food and don’t exercise as much.
Could be, but we've kind of been fat asses for a while. I can't remember which President, but way back when instituted the gym program in schools because of that fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT