ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci-Run Lab in Montana Experimented with Coronavirus Strain Year Before Pandemic

Are you playing with Coronaviruses and bats? And performing illegal GOF research?
Of all of the esteemed members of HORT, yes I have studied and actively worked on coronaviruses, including a few pandemic strains---safely of course.

Reactions: praguehawk
Of all of the esteemed members of HORT, yes I have studied and actively worked on coronaviruses, including a few pandemic strains---safely of course.
To your latter question, no and you can dredge my older posts re: Peter Daszak.

Oh yea, I am bat free :)

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Anything Politician GIF
This is the best quote I've ever heard.

Gain of function research is not illegal and many labs do it.
Funny thing isn't it? It was until 2017. This research was conducted in 2018. So it was legal to do so abd fauci wasted zero time setting it up in Montana did he? Weird how this information didn't come out until now isn't it? Fauci knew and yet didn't disclose it while on front of congress. Lied about Wuhan conducting the research and being funded by him. So now we have a lab in the US also funded by fauci and hid from everyone.

By the way most people think gain of function research is incredibly dangerous and shouldn't be done. It is reckless. It leads to millions of deaths and a worldwide pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Funny thing isn't it? It was until 2017. This research was conducted in 2018. So it was legal to do so abd fauci wasted zero time setting it up in Montana did he? Weird how this information didn't come out until now isn't it? Fauci knew and yet didn't disclose it while on front of congress. Lied about Wuhan conducting the research and being funded by him. So now we have a lab in the US also funded by fauci and hid from everyone.

By the way most people think gain of function research is incredibly dangerous and shouldn't be done. It is reckless. It leads to millions of deaths and a worldwide pandemic

It has the potential to be extremely deadly, but the potential rewards of it are immeasurable

Him and Anthony are going to share a jail cell
You know that's way better than they deserve. Oughta be hanging from the gallows along with their traitorous pal Mike Pence!

It's so ridiculous that people are going after Trump for absolutely nothing when people like Fauci and @GOHOX69, both of whom have the blood of millions on their hands, walk free. It makes me fvckin sick!

You know that's way better than they deserve. Oughta be hanging from the gallows along with their traitorous pal Mike Pence!

It's so ridiculous that people are going after Trump for absolutely nothing when people like Fauci and @GOHOX69, both of whom have the blood of millions on their hands, walk free. It makes me fvckin sick!
At the most, I have the blood of a fewer lower order animals on my hands. I don't do animal research anymore based on principle.

So now those poor fools that died from your poison jabs are just “lower order animals”? I hope you burn in hell !
Gingerbread Man Shrek GIF
I work on therapies to combat long covid. You'll have to blame the vaccine peeps for burning in hell. To work on therapies, we work on the virus. The cookie guy is pretty cool but I can't take credit for the poison jab.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Plandemic?

Why do you use such stupid conspiracy buzzwords if you really want to have a discussion?
There are people on here that want to have a serious discussion, I carry on with them, then there are others like GameDay Ron for instance that aren't serious. On more than a few occasions recently I've had people say things recently like "I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Kfs" I openly admit some of my takes are outrageous especially to the hard-core lefties on here, but if anyone wants to have a serious discussion I'm always open to it.

Lmao...think about, if we figure out how viruses infect cells then we could negate future pandemics. Or you could just say that this science is above your mental intellect and that someone told you it's bad so it's bad.
You arrogant piece of shit. You and assholes like you are absolutely responsible for the deaths of millions of people whatever other consequences occurred from covid. You absolute smug piece of shit thinking you are some sort of elevated being conducting science without any remorse of even a pause button for reflection. You are a sociopath and deserve prison or worse to keep you are your ilk from inflicting more death and destruction on people you think are beneath your pursuit of knowledge. You would fit in well with all the others throughout history that believe their system is elevated and if some people die along the way that is the cost right? People like Mengele or Stalin or Mao.

We aren't even recovered fully for a pandemic assholes like you inflicted on the world and here you are championing your work without any awareness whatsoever to the damage you have caused. With all the expected idiots worshiping at your alter in their need to validate themselves as intellectually superior.

I understand you and people like you absolutely. You smug prick

You arrogant piece of shit. You and assholes like you are absolutely responsible for the deaths of millions of people whatever other consequences occurred from covid. You absolute smug piece of shit thinking you are some sort of elevated being conducting science without any remorse of even a pause button for reflection. You are a sociopath and deserve prison or worse to keep you are your ilk from inflicting more death and destruction on people you think are beneath your pursuit of knowledge. You would fit in well with all the others throughout history that believe their system is elevated and if some people die along the way that is the cost right? People like Mengele or Stalin or Mao.

We aren't even recovered fully for a pandemic assholes like you inflicted on the world and here you are championing your work without any awareness whatsoever to the damage you have caused. With all the expected idiots worshiping at your alter in their need to validate themselves as intellectually superior.

I had no idea Reed created Covid. Talk about some misplaced fury. I thought nobody died from Covid? People just died WITH covid. Right?

This reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they thought they were going to get hit by an asteroid and when it didn't happen, an angry mob formed to burn down the observatory so the problem would never return.

1267732.jpg

Please dear baby Jesus...

Yeah this is REALLY funny... AF is at the heart of a global plandemic and we just sit back and laugh and laugh
Not so sure about the origins but the response sure seemed 'planned'.

Scientists learned long ago that the vast majority of Spanish Flu deaths were caused by secondary bacterial pneumonia and precautions like the stockpiling of antibiotics should be undertaken in preparation for the next 'big one'.

Yet all we heard about when covid hit was Vaccines, Vaccines and more Vaccines!!!

Profiteering 101.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT