ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Iowa State win (Ferentz era)

Favorite Iowa State win (Ferentz era)

• 2013- W 27-21: Weisman runs for 145 yards. Rudock two TD’s. Lowery circus int.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2015- W 31-17: CJ two 3rd down long runs and throws 3 TD passes.

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • 2016- W 42-3: Hawks crush Clowns. CJ passes for 235 yds and 3 TD’s. Vandenburg proposes after game

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • 2017- W 44-41: Wadley scores crucial 4th Qtr TD. Hesse key interception. Stanley to ISM for win OT

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • 2019- W 18-17: Storm delay. ISU hits flea flicker. Clown blocks IA player into punt returner.

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • 2021- W 27-17: Hawks pick off Purdy three times. Jack Campbell scoop and score.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • 2023- W 20-13: McNamara’s first ISU win. Castro pick six. Evans comes up big at end.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, it has to be 2021 as we crashed their party and pissed on their big stage. It was the ultimate "put 'em in their place" game.

2019 is a close second because of the classic clone comedic ending.
Game Day inviting a Hawkeye as the special guest picker and then watching the crew shit all over ISU was hilarious. Even more fitting with how the rest of the day/game went 😂

Poll is defective and disappointed in everybody participating in this thread.

The correct answer is 'all of them!'.

There is absolutely nothing better than the absolute silence - in the real world - from the all the "hardcore" ISU fans after the game when Iowa wins it in early Fall ... until, at least, the men's bball matchup in December.

1. 21’ only ranked meeting and we crushed their fans dreams in week 2 who thought they were a dark horse for the playoffs.
2. 17’ arguably most entertaining game. Last 10+ plus OT was an emotional roller coaster.
3. 03’ my first and only visit to Jack Trice. Day we restored order in the state and haven’t looked back.
I've been to JT once. Never goin' back. Period.

I've been to JT once. Never goin' back. Period.
I agree. From the largest collection of drunken obnoxious fans, to an announcer who screams about first downs. To the shittiest concession stands in college football. And then at the end of the day trying to get out of that shithole of a town. What are your reasons?

I agree. From the largest collection of drunken obnoxious fans, to an announcer who screams about first downs. To the shittiest concession stands in college football. And then at the end of the day trying to get out of that shithole of a town. What are your reasons?
Have been there for 6 or so Cy Hawk games. Except for overtime loss in 2011 where our defense could not stop them and the damn field goal fest (2007) with Chizik that we lost, has always been a great time.

Walk around fraternity row in Madison some day after a game there.

The 2019 muffed punt "same team" assault was a classic ending after a game that lasted most of the day and night. Then their fans assaulted the HMB because they're such a classy group of idiots.

2021 was great too after beating their "greatest team ever", then getting "Misty Kirk" to emerge when Holly Rowe interviewed him after the win just made my heart swell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT