ADVERTISEMENT

Female swimmers sue NCAA over male competition

tweeterhawk

HR All-State
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2010
I say great! More power to them! Time to restore sanity to this issue in all sports. Everyone knows allowing biological men to compete against and possibly injure women is simply wrong.

How would they injure somebody in swimming?

Reactions: ping72
Good. I have no issue with people that identify as a different sex than their biological sex and I try to honor their pronouns and respect them as I would any other human being.

But frankly it is not fair to women if formerly male athletes have gone through puberty. It is silly that the regulating bodies in these sports didn’t see this as obviously unfair in the first place.

Good. I have no issue with people that identify as a different sex than their biological sex and I try to honor their pronouns and respect them as I would any other human being.

But frankly it is not fair to women if formerly male athletes have gone through puberty. It is silly that the regulating bodies in these sports didn’t see this as obviously unfair in the first place.
Correct. I agree.
How many of those identifying as female still have a penis, like “Lia” Thomas?

The answer to your question lies in the sentence that immediately precedes the one where he mentions possible injuries.
Moo U not so strong on teh readin and a writin, and on critical thinking, so Clown Bryce can be ‘scused for misunderstanding the post.

1) “Time to restore sanity to this issue in all sports.”
2) If the women prevail in court, as I think they will, the NCAA will have no choice but to apply a biological gender standard to all sports it covers.
3) When that happens, spaghetti-spine, lilly-livered state high school associations and administrators also will have to recognize the biological differences between boys and girls, thereby avoiding situations like this:

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Moo U not so strong on teh readin and a writin, and on critical thinking, so Clown Bryce can be ‘scused for misunderstanding the post.

1) “Time to restore sanity to this issue in all sports.”
2) If the women prevail in court, as I think they will, the NCAA will have no choice but to apply a biological gender standard to all sports it covers.
3) When that happens, spaghetti-spine, lilly-livered state high school associations and administrators also will have to recognize the biological differences between boys and girls, thereby avoiding situations like this:

Those are some heavy hitting alt right sites you have there.

If you tuck you can become more aerodynamic.
Use it to help w direction, like a sexy little rudder.

Zen%20%26%20Opti%20rudder.gif

Reactions: Chuck C
You’re wrong. The majority that you label here with that term know that it’s unfair competition. We just don’t inject the hatred into the subject that we see from others here.

Agreed. I can only speak for myself, but I just don't see how this rises to the level of importance that a lot of people want to insist it should.

And just to get this out of the way, I have daughters that compete in athletics and I will not agree with anyone's weird idea that some trans girl somewhere is going to limit their opportunities to compete.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT