ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

Again…. What if charges have been dropped? I’m not for certain but it sure sounds that way from people who I think would know.
They haven't been dropped. Next court hearing is April 18th. I guess they could get dropped before then. but again... wow.

FrsP3xWWcAAnsWk

Where does he fit into the lineup?

157- Chittum
165 - Kennedy
174 - Brands then Arnold
184 - Ferrari?

Same people saying they don’t want any part of the Ferraris will be pissed if they go elsewhere
Not me. I will go on record saying I don't want them. If they all went to PSU and they end up breaking some of iowa's all time scoring records or extend their reign of domination, so be it. If they all went to isu and their program surpasses us because of it, I am okay with that.

Not me. I will go on record saying I don't want them. If they all went to PSU and they end up breaking some of iowa's all time scoring records or extend their reign of domination, so be it. If they all went to isu and their program surpasses us because of it, I am okay with that.
Gotta give Anthony a pass as he hasn't technically done anything wrong. His post match antics are one thing but he hasn't broken the law or anything tmk.

I don’t mind the second chances, but if you have them both in your lineup (plus the younger one later potentially), you have a big risk teamwise if something goes south. Let’s just say all three are in the lineup, AJ effs up and gets the boot but the other two leave with him as a package deal and yours looking at a cratered team.

I don’t mind the second chances, but if you have them both in your lineup (plus the younger one later potentially), you have a big risk teamwise if something goes south. Let’s just say all three are in the lineup, AJ effs up and gets the boot but the other two leave with him as a package deal and yours looking at a cratered team.
It’s potentially a high risk/high reward proposition if all 3 end up in Iowa City.

Predictions on where he'll fall in the pecking order at 157 nationally? Hasn't really competed nationally since the 2020/2021 season, 2021/2022 looks like it was Oklahoma High School wrestling for Stillwater and just training with his brothers in a bit of a greyshirt year this year. I think he'll be an instant AA contender, the question is do we think he'll be able to compete with/beat Haines?

Should Iowa do this it will certainly be viewed by many as a risky and morally bankrupt hail mary. I get that there is a desperation to get back on top, but this has more than a small chance of backfiring in a big way.
Your a Penn State fan so maybe you can answer if it was risky and morally bankrupt when Carl brought in Andrew Long?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT