ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

Annie Potts GIF by Ghostbusters

So hypothetically speaking, if Iowa was interested in AJ, I would assume nothing on that end would occur until his legal issues were resolved and then I would think barta or the u of i president would still need to weigh in. So what if in the meantime another quality 197 enters the portal? Can't imagine someone else would come if AJ was a possibility. But would hate to pass or lose our on someone while waiting on the AJ situation to clear up.

Also, to Gobblin, it would all make sense for the older brothers to come and for Angelo to go to city high. Crazy times.

Recruits at 33 and 84, transfer at 97. In very short order.
F IN BOOM AGAIN!!!!

I will be the first with EGG on my face eating CROW!!! I have stated my opinion. I would give no leeway and lay down the LAW!

"You could turn your life around here!!! You can become "heroes" here. You have to be 100% all in and live the life 100%."

IF they all come, and IF they can keep their noses to the grind stone? Then they win championships and IOWA wins championships. Well I am all in and will fully admit I was wrong if the wheels come off!!!

Y’all can shoot the messenger if this doesn’t play out, but it all sounds extremely real and very likely. Wild shit man!
Indeed. Nick Bouzakis is a huge get. Fills the right hole and should be a fan favorite immediately. If we land Angelo….which seems likely now…couple him with our incoming freshman and Iowa looks in real good shape for years to come.

why would he not be at 149 for this same reason
My thought, certainly not an insider, is that cutting down to weight a few times for freestyle is easier than maintaining a whole folkstyle season. Also, I believe there is additional time (more than an hour) for freestyle weigh ins vs the quicker turnaround for folkstyle. I hope he can make 149.

Reactions: Chuck C and Grip220
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT