ADVERTISEMENT

File this under, even a broken clock is right twice a day…Taylor Swift and Colin Cowherd

I'm filing away the actual football to broadcast length ratio for some self reflection at a later date.
That has bugged me for many years ever since I got a DVR. If I want to start watching a football game, I typically don’t start watching until about 90+ minutes into the game. Then I fast-forward through all commercials, and even a lot of the empty 20+ seconds between plays, and then finish the game on time.

If I completely missed the game and I’m watching it after it has finished, I’ll typically watch the entire game in ~30 minutes.

Unless you’re glued to social media spoilers, I don’t understand why you would spend so much time watching a football game.

Reactions: Moral
To be fair I think they are spending less time with camera shots of her than they did at first.

That has bugged me for many years ever since I got a DVR. If I want to start watching a football game, I typically don’t start watching until about 90+ minutes into the game. Then I fast-forward through all commercials, and even a lot of the empty 20+ seconds between plays, and then finish the game on time.

If I completely missed the game and I’m watching it after it has finished, I’ll typically watch the entire game in ~30 minutes.

Unless you’re glued to social media spoilers, I don’t understand why you would spend so much time watching a football game.
This is why NFL Redzone is the vastly superior way to watch the regular season. All action, no commercials, 7 hours every Sunday.

At this point I have to tune in just to see them ham-fistedly work in adversity. Once I am over that I will have to correct my viewing ways.

It’s been reported that she’s been pretty insistent in asking for that.

I think most of the complaints were in the beginning that it was just too much.

Since they have lowered the amount time they are putting a camera on her, I think there are a lot less complaints.

If you are bothered by it now I would agree there is something wrong with you.

Reactions: Moral and goldmom
Hot off the press….

Travis Kelce on relationship with Taylor Swift & Chiefs' journey to the Super Bowl | Pat McAfee Show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT