ADVERTISEMENT

Final quarter of obama economy - more malaise

1.9% growth is what happens when you over-tax, over-regulate and have an anti-business attitude. We borrowed almost $10 trillion for 1.9%?

Reactions: Panic1769

The mess Bush left wasn't going to be cleaned up instantly.

12.23.14.jpg

I also love how the DJIA grows around 13k-14k points under Obama and he gets no credit for it. Then it goes up about 100 points a few days into Trump's presidency and you actually see people celebrating Trump saving the stock market. "Look he's already making America great again!". lol

So on the news I heard The Donald is inheriting a great economy. You're saying it not true?

I actually saw that on Fox News of all places. They are saying that only George HW Bush inherited a stronger economy. Breitbart has "debunked" it of course. Alternative facts do come in handy.

Well... time to fix this strong economy! Make 'murica great again! Save us!!

Translated Trump campaign promises:

We are going to increase the cost of goods by imposing a huge tariff on imports!
We are going to build a huge ass wall and I'm going to make you pay for it!
Brown people, women and Hollywood are the biggest threat to America! (huge crowd roar)
We are going to remove health care from 20+ million people! Repeal and figure it out later!
We are going to shift government spending to military! We will need it after I piss off everybody outside of Russia!
If elected, I vow to spend my time getting in childish twitter fights!
I will seek to silence all negative media coverage of me!
I am going to replace the 1st amendment with the 2nd amendment. (another huge crowd roar)
Only flattering pictures of me will be allowed!
America, you will not be ignored again! (except for the majority of you who disagree with almost everything I say and do; you don't count!)

Reactions: cigaretteman
So on the news I heard The Donald is inheriting a great economy. You're saying it not true?

I actually saw that on Fox News of all places. They are saying that only George HW Bush inherited a stronger economy. Breitbart has "debunked" it of course. Alternative facts do come in handy.

Well... time to fix this strong economy! Make 'murica great again! Save us!!

Translated Trump campaign promises:

We are going to increase the cost of goods by imposing a huge tariff on imports!
We are going to build a huge ass wall and I'm going to make you pay for it!
Brown people, women and Hollywood are the biggest threat to America! (huge crowd roar)
We are going to remove health care from 20+ million people! Repeal and figure it out later!
We are going to shift government spending to military! We will need it after I piss off everybody outside of Russia!
If elected, I vow to spend my time getting in childish twitter fights!
I will seek to silence all negative media coverage of me!
I am going to replace the 1st amendment with the 2nd amendment. (another huge crowd roar)
Only flattering pictures of me will be allowed!
America, you will not be ignored again! (except for the majority of you who disagree with almost everything I say and do; you don't count!)
You do not do hyperbole well at all. But, please carry on

I've prospered over the last 16 years. I plan on continuing that trend

Thanks fredjr82!!!!

Me too. I feel for those that have obviously been failures over the last 8 or 16 years. Nobody would bitch this much if they were successful during that time.

I think most have said he didn't inherit a bankrupt economy. As I said earlier, the economy has been great to me.

I hope you guys can get things back on track and start tasting a bit of success. I can feel the stress in your posts and I feel a bit sorry for you.

I think most have said he didn't inherit a bankrupt economy. As I said earlier, the economy has been great to me.

I hope you guys can get things back on track and start tasting a bit of success. I can feel the stress in your posts and I feel a bit sorry for you.
no there is no stress. The last several years have good for me also but none of my success is at all attributable to anyone in ,however WH. Many blue collar workers are taking it in the shorts because Obama's lackluster economy

1.9% growth is what happens when you over-tax, over-regulate and have an anti-business attitude. We borrowed almost $10 trillion for 1.9%?

This is a great example of the stuff the right flipped out about regarding Obama. You guys have no place to lecture liberals on how they should treat Trump.

Let me just say this, Presidents matter but economic cycles are going to occur regardless of the douche bag in the White House.

This is a great example of the stuff the right flipped out about regarding Obama. You guys have no place to lecture liberals on how they should treat Trump.

That is somewhat true. However, I don't recall vandalism as part of the strategy.

As opposed to the last Republican President who left a housing crisis, GM and Chrysler about to go under, and a banking system on the brink of collapse. yeah....the good ole days
Ah it's always the previous guy... well in that case the Previous Dem POTUS to the Previuos Rep POTUS left the banking industry corrupt. Yeah lets' bail out the banks and auto's on the taxpayer dime and not worry about paybacks...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT