ADVERTISEMENT

Find me a new place to live.

buttnoles

Team MVP
Sep 16, 2018
I am tired of the winters here, especially when they start this early. Where can you live that it is not too hot & humid in the summer and remain warmer in the winter, Not really a left coast person, so are there any options?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I would suggest Oregon or the Pacific Northwest area as it has the mild summers and winters you seek, but you said you don’t like the left coast for some reason. Maybe get an RV and travel or become a two home family. There aren’t many places with a Goldilocks climate year round that I’m aware of. The coasts of Maine don’t get too cold.

I like the Nashville weather - you get the change of seasons, but it's not ridiculously cold like you Yankee states. That said, it's definitely hot and humid in the summer.

I am tired of the winters here, especially when they start this early. Where can you live that it is not too hot & humid in the summer and remain warmer in the winter, Not really a left coast person, so are there any options?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
I would say San Diego, but then you have to deal with all the beautiful beaches, mountains, and people. And then you’d have to put up with all of the fun things to do and maybe catching a padres game when your team is in town. And there’s the consistently beautiful weather. Gross - I’m not sure how they do it.

Reactions: NoleATL
I would say San Diego, but then you have to deal with all the beautiful beaches, mountains, and people. And then you’d have to put up with all of the fun things to do and maybe catching a padres game when your team is in town. And there’s the consistently beautiful weather. Gross - I’m not sure how they do it.

The best way? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: naturalmwa

I know a couple of great places in Colombia that meet your criteria. Hot women too.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

My dad's home and his brother's home, ( who lives in LaMesa, Ca ) are nearly identical. The uncle just sold his for 960K and my dad would be happy to get 140K for his...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT