ADVERTISEMENT

Flo

natchrlman

HR Heisman
Jul 10, 2003
I’m beyond frustrated by this site...I’m admittedly old and not tech savvy but what a shitty site to navigate...I wanted to subscribe for a month and couldn’t find a way to select that option wound up accidentally paying for a year... can’t find a phone number and have sent several messages to their customer support with no response...looks like from what I’ve seen it’s common for people to do what I have so my question is has anyone had this kind of problem... wondering if I cancel my membership if the will prorate and refund my card....also is there no fing scoreboard on the broadcast?????

I’m beyond frustrated by this site...I’m admittedly old and not tech savvy but what a shitty site to navigate...I wanted to subscribe for a month and couldn’t find a way to select that option wound up accidentally paying for a year... can’t find a phone number and have sent several messages to their customer support with no response...looks like from what I’ve seen it’s common for people to do what I have so my question is has anyone had this kind of problem... wondering if I cancel my membership if the will prorate and refund my card....also is there no fing scoreboard on the broadcast?????

Yeah they need to fix the subscription page. I had the same exact issue. Subscribed for a month, and I believe at the time it mentioned the monthly subscription price, but then when you pay, the only option is annual and it charges you annually automatically.

I contacted support and they refunded my account. Goodluck.

Reactions: fronk71

Yeah they need to fix the subscription page. I had the same exact issue. Subscribed for a month, and I believe at the time it mentioned the monthly subscription price, but then when you pay, the only option is annual and it charges you annually automatically.

I contacted support and they refunded my account. Goodluck.
How did you contact them? With the email message? I’ve sent three with no response...thanks

I’m pissed.... I have tickets but am out of town on a hunting trip...thought what the hell cant drive down there for 12.50... not a fan of trying to follow match without clock or score either

One other question... does a subscription to Flo wrestling give you access to the other flow sites...like flow hoops for watching the Hawks b-ball in Cayman Islands this weekend?

It sounds like Flo is back to its dastardly ways unfortunately. They haven't fixed it most likely because it was meant to be that way and get you to subscribe to a full year. Just like in the past they made it ridiculously difficult to cancel.

Reactions: natchrlman
It sounds like Flo is back to its dastardly ways unfortunately. They haven't fixed it most likely because it was meant to be that way and get you to subscribe to a full year. Just like in the past they made it ridiculously difficult to cancel.
I called my credit card company... they are going to dispute the payment and basically treat as fraudulent unless Flo gets back to me...that’s what really pisses me off is how freaking hard it is to get ahold of them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT