ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Considers Tough Discipline for College Staff Who Break Bathroom Law

How is a law like this enforced?

It seems impractical to me. Are we going to have genital inspectors at the door?

Reactions: gohawks50
So a tran woman goes into piss in a women bathroom? I have yet to see a women restroom that didn t have individual stalls in them. So u are not pissin in front of any women or kids. Unlike men who s dicks are swinging next to who ever standin next to them littleboys growin men. Let's clean up the men s room first if u are worried about your children.
The law is basically forcing me into the men’s rest room. And if that’s the case, I’m whipping it out at a urinal and no fuks given if there’s a minor next to me.

It’s not “my” law.
And if a transitioned woman comes in to the ladies room dressed and appearing as a woman and doesn’t announce her status, she’s not going to be stopped any more than a born female.
We all just want to “get in get out and get on with our lives”.
According to this law, she will be fired.

Reactions: gohawks50
How is a law like this enforced?

It seems impractical to me. Are we going to have genital inspectors at the door?

I mean, just about everyone at some point in their lives has had a situation where they HAD to go, and the men’s/women’s bathroom was full, out of order, etc and they used the other bathroom from simple necessity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT