ADVERTISEMENT

Floridians - Living in St Pete

First off, welcome brother! I have fallen in love with this city and I will never leave. It’s such a wonderful and unique City and area. You can live downtown with countless bars, restaurants, parks, sports, art galleries, breweries, etc. Or, if you wanna live the beach lifestyle check out St Pete Beach or Treasure Island. Seriously, hit me up with any questions you have. Been here since 2017.
CSB

Tell me about the latter - I know St Pete Beach but nothing else along the gulf, I’m guessing I’ll eat at Woody’s at least a half dozen times a month. It looks like my office is going to be just off 275 in St Pete
As far as price it will all depend on how close the sand you want to be. You can probably find condos on Gulf Blvd within your budget from Indian Rocks Beach down to Treasure Island. All the towns are similar but each has it's own personality. we spent time in all of them before making our decision on where to plant the flag.

For places to go, we are regulars at more places on/near Gulf Blvd that I should probably admit.
You want high end on the water - check
Beach bar where staff wears barely-there bikinis - check
Chill locals joint with $2-3 beers - check
Rooftops with ocean views - check

It's all here, and we love it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT