ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA scum allows crazed attack dog to repeatedly bite staff

binsfeldcyhawk2

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2006
SOTE

Secret Service Had to Adjust Tactics to Avoid Bites From Biden’s Dog​

Newly released documents recorded at least 24 biting episodes before Commander, the president’s German shepherd, was banished from the White House last fall.

The Secret Service had to “adjust our operational tactics” to protect President Biden because the first family’s dog kept biting agents, including one who required six stitches and another whose blood spilled onto the floor of the White House, according to newly released internal emails posted online.

The agency recorded at least 24 biting episodes between October 2022 and July 2023 involving Commander, a German shepherd who became the terror of the West Wing, Camp David and the president’s homes in Delaware, about half of which required medical attention, according to the documents. Commander was banished from the White House last fall to an undisclosed location.

The recent dog bites have challenged us to adjust our operational tactics when Commander is present — please give lots of room (staying a terrain feature away if possible),” an assistant special agent in charge of the Presidential Protection Division wrote to the team. “We will continue to keep” a protected person whose code name was blacked out in the document but was clearly Mr. Biden “in our sight but must be creative to ensure our own personal safety.” The agent reported that they were seeking “a better solution soon.”

The documents were released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by John Greenewald, a longtime California-based researcher who specializes in unearthing government secrets on everything from U.F.O.s to C.I.A. and military activities, and posted on his website, called The Black Vault. The Secret Service confirmed the documents were authentic.

The 24 incidents recorded in the documents go beyond the 10 reported last July. And they still only capture some of the episodes since they cover just Secret Service personnel and not others involving residential staff at the mansion or Navy personnel who serve the president’s family at Camp David.

The 273 pages of emails and documents, with names redacted, shed new light on a period that generated great stress inside the White House before Commander, then age 2, was removed from the mansion. A previous presidential dog, Major, was moved out of the White House two years earlier for similar reasons.

The cache of emails not only documented various episodes in sometimes graphic detail, but also captured the trauma and concern among Secret Service agents and officers, who shared techniques for the best ways to avoid getting hurt. Secret Service personnel were bitten on the wrist, forearm, elbow, waist, chest, thigh and shoulder. One was saved from injury by his ammunition pouch. Among the documents was a photo of a torn shirt.

“I was in shock that the incident occurred,” wrote one special agent, who was attacked while holding open the door for the president on Oct. 2, 2022, as Mr. Biden took Commander out onto the South Lawn. The dog grabbed the agent’s left arm and stood on his hind legs. “He is literally my height standing,” the agent wrote. Fortunately, a doctor found no puncture wound. “After this I was concerned about him getting out of the residence or being out without a leash for others’ safety and mine.”

Another agent was not so lucky. On June 15, 2023, Commander raced toward the agent and lunged at him, causing a “deep bite” on the left arm that was reported to have needed stitches. “East Wing Tours were stopped for approximately 20 minutes due to blood from the incident being on the floors in the area of the Booksellers,” a hall in the White House, one document reported.

A month later, another agent entering the backyard patio of the president’s home in Rehoboth Beach, Del., did not realize the dog was there and off leash. The dog bit him, “causing a severe deep open wound,” and the agent “started to lose a significant amount of blood,” a message detailed. The agent “remained calm and walked away from the area looking for help.”
The agent got six stitches in the left hand. A couple of days later, a supervisor wrote to the agent. “I’m glad it wasn’t your pitching arm!” the supervisor wrote, adding jokingly that the agent’s colleagues had “put together a small care package” for him including Advil, antibiotic cream, pepper spray, a muzzle and some dog biscuits “for safety purposes.”
The incidents took place mainly at the White House but also at Camp David, the president’s homes in Delaware and his vacation rental in Nantucket.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Given biden's open admission to grabbing his dogs tail in the shower (yes, I agree this is an exceptionally odd thing for the president to say) I can understand him being angry all the time. Living with Joe was a nightmare for Ashley and the dogs too, apparently.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
How many people would face no accountability if their dog was up to 24 bites?

Where are the charges? Where is animal control? Why has this dog not been labeled a viscious dog and put down?

How many people would face no accountability if their dog was up to 24 bites?

Where are the charges? Where is animal control? Why has this dog not been labeled a viscious dog and put down?
Dems don’t believe in punishment for violent behavior and they defunded animal control. Chaos is cool.

Commander should have been working with an obedience trainer after the first bite. Maybe he was?
One of the breeds that Veterinarians will tell you is highly unpredictable.

You want that trigger in some circumstances, but probably confined to the military.

An amazing degree of vanity to let the dog maul two dozen people before acknowledging it needed to go.

In all honesty this dog should be shot and killed. Dems would scream gun control. I’m guessing there isn’t a dog alive that has bitten people 24 times…..except for slow Joe’s dog.

SOTE

Secret Service Had to Adjust Tactics to Avoid Bites From Biden’s Dog​

Newly released documents recorded at least 24 biting episodes before Commander, the president’s German shepherd, was banished from the White House last fall.

The Secret Service had to “adjust our operational tactics” to protect President Biden because the first family’s dog kept biting agents, including one who required six stitches and another whose blood spilled onto the floor of the White House, according to newly released internal emails posted online.

The agency recorded at least 24 biting episodes between October 2022 and July 2023 involving Commander, a German shepherd who became the terror of the West Wing, Camp David and the president’s homes in Delaware, about half of which required medical attention, according to the documents. Commander was banished from the White House last fall to an undisclosed location.

The recent dog bites have challenged us to adjust our operational tactics when Commander is present — please give lots of room (staying a terrain feature away if possible),” an assistant special agent in charge of the Presidential Protection Division wrote to the team. “We will continue to keep” a protected person whose code name was blacked out in the document but was clearly Mr. Biden “in our sight but must be creative to ensure our own personal safety.” The agent reported that they were seeking “a better solution soon.”

The documents were released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by John Greenewald, a longtime California-based researcher who specializes in unearthing government secrets on everything from U.F.O.s to C.I.A. and military activities, and posted on his website, called The Black Vault. The Secret Service confirmed the documents were authentic.

The 24 incidents recorded in the documents go beyond the 10 reported last July. And they still only capture some of the episodes since they cover just Secret Service personnel and not others involving residential staff at the mansion or Navy personnel who serve the president’s family at Camp David.

The 273 pages of emails and documents, with names redacted, shed new light on a period that generated great stress inside the White House before Commander, then age 2, was removed from the mansion. A previous presidential dog, Major, was moved out of the White House two years earlier for similar reasons.

The cache of emails not only documented various episodes in sometimes graphic detail, but also captured the trauma and concern among Secret Service agents and officers, who shared techniques for the best ways to avoid getting hurt. Secret Service personnel were bitten on the wrist, forearm, elbow, waist, chest, thigh and shoulder. One was saved from injury by his ammunition pouch. Among the documents was a photo of a torn shirt.

“I was in shock that the incident occurred,” wrote one special agent, who was attacked while holding open the door for the president on Oct. 2, 2022, as Mr. Biden took Commander out onto the South Lawn. The dog grabbed the agent’s left arm and stood on his hind legs. “He is literally my height standing,” the agent wrote. Fortunately, a doctor found no puncture wound. “After this I was concerned about him getting out of the residence or being out without a leash for others’ safety and mine.”

Another agent was not so lucky. On June 15, 2023, Commander raced toward the agent and lunged at him, causing a “deep bite” on the left arm that was reported to have needed stitches. “East Wing Tours were stopped for approximately 20 minutes due to blood from the incident being on the floors in the area of the Booksellers,” a hall in the White House, one document reported.

A month later, another agent entering the backyard patio of the president’s home in Rehoboth Beach, Del., did not realize the dog was there and off leash. The dog bit him, “causing a severe deep open wound,” and the agent “started to lose a significant amount of blood,” a message detailed. The agent “remained calm and walked away from the area looking for help.”
The agent got six stitches in the left hand. A couple of days later, a supervisor wrote to the agent. “I’m glad it wasn’t your pitching arm!” the supervisor wrote, adding jokingly that the agent’s colleagues had “put together a small care package” for him including Advil, antibiotic cream, pepper spray, a muzzle and some dog biscuits “for safety purposes.”
The incidents took place mainly at the White House but also at Camp David, the president’s homes in Delaware and his vacation rental in Nantucket.

Flushing out the corrupt ones. Dogs know.

Ya know, I expect the tongue-in-cheek “both sides” arguments from Bins; that’s his shtick. But this crap seems … somehow … beneath him.

This feels more like what I’d expect from Abby or scruddy. Whatever, Bins; you do you, man.

Ya know, I expect the tongue-in-cheek “both sides” arguments from Bins; that’s his shtick. But this crap seems … somehow … beneath him.

This feels more like what I’d expect from Abby or scruddy. Whatever, Bins; you do you, man.
The horror.

You’ll survive.

The NYT reported it along with the Washington post. Take it up with them.

You want that trigger in some circumstances, but probably confined to the military.

An amazing degree of vanity to let the dog maul two dozen people before acknowledging it needed to go.

The German Shepherd is among the most trainable of all dog breeds. They're incredibly intelligent.

The German Shepherd is among the most trainable of all dog breeds. They're incredibly intelligent.

Agreed, and the fact two dogs had similar issues in that environment would indicate the training was ineffective or not completed.
Dogs bite because they are in fear; once the more senior dog ( Major) exhibited aggression by biting, both dogs should have been removed and taken to a more suitable home. Keeping a dog in a place that they are fearful is not good dog ownership.

Agreed, and the fact two dogs had similar issues in that environment would indicate the training was ineffective or not completed.
Dogs bite because they are in fear; once the more senior dog ( Major) exhibited aggression by biting, both dogs should have been removed and taken to a more suitable home. Keeping a dog in a place that they are fearful is not good dog ownership.
So we can add cruelty to animals to Biden’s resume? I kid!

Reactions: NoleinATL
It seems pretty dismissive of the safety of
It’s also very selfish and dismissive of others’ safety.

Reactions: NoleinATL

Why do you feel the need to say something that is not true? German Shepards are not highly unpredicatable. You actually think the military would want to use a dog that is unpredictable. Shepard's are intelligent, very trainable and loyal. According to the article, the worst bite resulted in 6 stiches (I get more than that from having skin cancer removed). However, I do agree that the dog should have been removed sooner after it was apparent that he was a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
Cmon Tom Paris, Huey Guey and Chis. I’m sure you have something smart to say!!
Don’t think I have ever seen a Huey post, but if they are compared to Chis and Tom, yikes. I would have hoped those two would be parody accounts but I know who they are.

Reactions: ZumaHawk
Why do you feel the need to say something that is not true?

I'm relaying to you the 14 year lived experience of a vet tech who personally handled thousands of dogs, and hundreds of GSDs (Parkway Vet in Niceville, FL, a military community where it is a popular breed).
There is a category of dogs that the staff know to be on much higher alert when handling. This is one of them, your personal family history notwithstanding.

German Shepards are not highly unpredicatable.

Which of the TWO DOZEN BITTEN PEOPLE do you think were predicted to be bitten next?
Clown comment, bro.

You actually think the military would want to use a dog that is unpredictable. Shepard's are intelligent, very trainable and loyal.
Yes, they can be used to sniff for bombs, etc. very well.
You also often see them muzzled by their military handlers. Guess you never figured out why on that part.

According to the article, the worst bite resulted in 6 stiches (I get more than that from having skin cancer removed).
"the worst bite" OF TWO DOZEN ATTACKED PEOPLE.
You have no idea how dumb that sounds, that's why I'm not going to debate you about this.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT