ADVERTISEMENT

Food for thought.

Sharky1203

HR All-American
Silver Member
Sep 14, 2023
If the Democrats would have just left things alone, we would be in our last year of Trump. We wouldn't have Biden. Right now we could be having debates with about someone running for office that might have good ideas. Instead it looks like we are headed down a road of 12 years of nonstop Trump every second. Biden and his stage stumbling and brain freeze mumblings. Haven't we as a nation had enough BS in the past 8 years? Now our choices are 4 more?! Are we really this stupid?

So, Biden defeating Trump is the Democrats fault for Trump not fading into oblivion and still running for office?

Cbs Ok GIF by Paramount+

If the Democrats would have just left things alone, we would be in our last year of Trump. We wouldn't have Biden. Right now we could be having debates with about someone running for office that might have good ideas. Instead it looks like we are headed down a road of 12 years of nonstop Trump every second. Biden and his stage stumbling and brain freeze mumblings. Haven't we as a nation had enough BS in the past 8 years? Now our choices are 4 more?! Are we really this stupid?
Is this post really this stupid? I'm just asking questions!

So, Biden defeating Trump is the Democrats fault for Trump not fading into oblivion and still running for office?

Cbs Ok GIF by Paramount+
No, I'm saying that if they hadn't done all the stupid stuff in 2020 and just tried to beat him at the ballot box, we would be in his final year and Biden would be eating pudding in a nursing home. Instead IMO we have been set back 12+ years as a nation over it.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Is this post really this stupid? I'm just asking questions!
Not at all if you really look at the state of our Republic right now. There aren't young people with ideas leading in anything. We have two recycled retreads leading in the polls.

Trump was already saying in 2019 that he'd run again for a third time in 2024 since the liberals practically stole his first term from the Russian investigation. He's a dictator. Food for thought is how many MAGA sycophants would rollover.

Last edited:
Had Trump not constantly downplayed the seriousness of Covid, contradicting medical experts at press conferences, and otherwise not said stupid thing after stupid thing throughout 2020 - Biden or no, he probably wins reelection honestly.

He was and is his own worst enemy at all times.

Trump was already saying in 2019 that he'd run again for a third time in 2024 since the liberals practically stole his first term from the Russian investigation. He's a dictator.
JFC, he did not. What he said was a freaking joke and taken completely out of context. Then the MSM ran with it and all the parrot followers started "Polly want a cracker" over and over.

No, I'm saying that if they hadn't done all the stupid stuff in 2020 and just tried to beat him at the ballot box, we would be in his final year and Biden would be eating pudding in a nursing home. Instead IMO we have been set back 12+ years as a nation over it.
So being set back 12 years is in no way the fault of Republicans who have enabled the Trump child?
Has it ever occurred to you that if they had not enabled him and accepted his lies and insurrection we would not have been set back for 12 years?

Had Trump not constantly downplayed the seriousness of Covid, contradicting medical experts at press conferences, and otherwise not said stupid thing after stupid thing throughout 2020 - Biden or no, he probably wins reelection honestly.

He was and is his own worst enemy at all times.
No, I don't think that was it. There was a whole year of complete BS going on. All of it lead to his loss.

@BelemNole, I now concede the point.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I watched that and the Number 23 around the same time.

Holy shit, a number 23 in that previous sentence.

Count the words
Damn, I just walked under a ladder. What should I do?

Lol, I can't watch it tonight (Hawks v s**t stain Gophers wrestling) but I am streaming it tomorrow!

• Love
Reactions: Moral
So being set back 12 years is in no way the fault of Republicans who have enabled the Trump child?
Has it ever occurred to you that if they had not enabled him and accepted his lies and insurrection we would not have been set back for 12 years?
Even Lindsey Graham warned all of us that if we elected Trump he would ruin everything and so did most Republicans, until he won and then they all fell in line, except a few.

Even Lindsey Graham warned all of us that if we elected Trump he would ruin everything and so did most Republicans, until he won and then they all fell in line, except a few.
Lindsey is a career politician, I agree with some things he says and others things not so much. But he's probably not wrong about that.

He’s still saying it…

So liberals claim to be so smart. And to some extent you are. But you have no idea when you are being played. He plays with the the MSM all the time. And they fall for it. He's f-ing with you all. Just a little street smarts and you can figure that out.

Yeah. We shouldn’t be worried at all about a presidential candidate talking about openly violating the Constitution.
No, and move on. He's playing with everyone. Have you ever seen him at a WWE or UFC event? How do the competitors run their mouths before a match? He's doing nothing more here. And it got air time and then posts like yours. He plays games and you need to learn when he is v when he is serious. He's a professional s**t talker.

Last edited:
So liberals claim to be so smart. And to some extent you are. But you have no idea when you are being played. He plays with the the MSM all the time. And they fall for it. He's f-ing with you all. Just a little street smarts and you can figure that out.
Yeah, January 6 tells me that he’s fvcking with all us and apparently you more than others.

In this thread, the same poster has said these 3 things:
1. Democrats should have just let Trump be president so we wouldn't have to hear about Trump anymore
2. President/Candidate "just messing with us" is OK. It's your fault for not getting that.
3. Jan 6 - not relevant

If this isn't a troll, it's just staggeringly stupid

Again, you’re right. We should just ignore it. He’s just joking.
I'm not right. I just want both candidates to drop out and let us pick better candidates. I don't know about you, but I'm sick of Trump and Biden. I despise both.

We'd have the same problem. Maga scumbags would try to make him president for life. And he would have his lackeys in place to make that possible.

I'm not right. I just want both candidates to drop out and let us pick better candidates. I don't know about you, but I'm sick of Trump and Biden. I despise both.
My party sure has a funny way of showing they’re tired of Trump.

And the Russians would own Ukraine, China would have a stranglehold on the microchip market and Iran would own several “top secret” military level documents.

In this thread, the same poster has said these 3 things:
1. Democrats should have just let Trump be president so we wouldn't have to hear about Trump anymore
2. President/Candidate "just messing with us" is OK. It's your fault for not getting that.
3. Jan 6 - not relevant

If this isn't a troll, it's just staggeringly stupid
This is easily Ryan's worst alt account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT