ADVERTISEMENT

Food for thought.

If Mitch McConnell would have had his senate voters vote to convict trump in either impeachment instead of saying and hoping the democrats would take care of him, the cult would have died. He only needed a few more votes which he could have got if he would have asked them. Good old Mitch party over country.

Not believing is dumber, who would stop him? Marco Rubio? Lindsey Graham?
Really, what's that cute little name the libs have for him... Lying Donnie? Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. So, which is it? Believe him on this but nothing else he says?

So confusing.

Opening the thread hoping it was about food leaving disappointed it's about dipshits.

No, I'm saying that if they hadn't done all the stupid stuff in 2020 and just tried to beat him at the ballot box, we would be in his final year and Biden would be eating pudding in a nursing home. Instead IMO we have been set back 12+ years as a nation over it.
The democrats did beat trump at the ballot box. If you think the election was stole you are a moron.

Sadly, WE will never know how that one turned out...the SC stopped the count. And Florida was running a really crooked election that year.
Can't have one and not the other. SC did stop it. Same thing can be said about 2020.

Can't have one and not the other. SC did stop it. Same thing can be said about 2020.
Supreme Court allowed recounts and completed recounts. The fact of the matter was that Trump’s charges of alleged fraud were NEVER proven....not once! And in many cases, these accusations were withdrawn by Trump attornies once they went before a judge. Trump got his ass beat in 2020. His ego was bruised. Then he lied..and lied and lied some more.

There was a legit issue in 2000 no matter which way you fall on that election.

Trump lost all but 1 court case related to 2020 election; and unless you’re seriously going to argue election officials on every level of the election process - from both parties mind you, there’s zero actual concerns with that election.

Supreme Court allowed recounts and completed recounts. The fact of the matter was that Trump’s charges of alleged fraud were NEVER proven....not once! And in many cases, these accusations were withdrawn by Trump attornies once they went before a judge. Trump got his ass beat in 2020. His ego was bruised. Then he lied..and lied and lied some more.
I been told just this morning to believe Trump because he wants to run for a third term. So, does he lie or tell the truth? I'm so confused, do I believe him or don't believe him.

Trump lost all but 1 court case related to 2020 election; and unless you’re seriously going to argue election officials on every level of the election process - from both parties mind you, there’s zero actual concerns with that election.
Okay, I get it now. Thanks for clearing it up. It all depends on what side of the isle.

I been told just this morning to believe Trump because he wants to run for a third term. So, does he lie or tell the truth? I'm so confused, do I believe him or don't believe him.

He believes many things that aren’t true. This isn’t an issue of him lying - he legit believes he can do whatever he wants.

Reactions: Torg

Ever notice there were only issues in states Trump lost? Everywhere he won, the system worked perfectly.

NC you’re the only person dumb enough to pay for so many silver level accounts, paying more every time you get banned. Start giving your mom some of your welfare instead of spending it here.
Thanks, coming from a troll your opinion means the world to me.

He believes many things that aren’t true. This isn’t an issue of him lying - he legit believes he can do whatever he wants.
Problem is, anymore everything is so muddied, I can't tell the difference. I posted an Onion article and many thought it was true and some figured it out. It's so bad that we can't even tell the difference between satire news and the real news.

I’m not the troll,bub, the person who can’t stop buying accounts is a troll and mentally ill. Seek help.
Thanks again for all the wonderful complements. Coming from you it's real uplifting. It's the same feeling I get when I visit the special ed class.

Thanks again for all the wonderful complements. Coming from you it's real uplifting. It's the same feeling I get when I visit the special ed class.
You need help, your mind is all messed up. Also, learn to spell a bit, bub.

Problem is, anymore everything is so muddied, I can't tell the difference. I posted an Onion article and many thought it was true and some figured it out. It's so bad that we can't even tell the difference between satire news and the real news.

Most people you can generally tell the difference. You can have a game show contest with comments/onion headlines for Trump.

Most people you can generally tell the difference. You can have a game show contest with comments/onion headlines for Trump.
Generally, yes, but it's gotten pretty bad lately. I can post a Biden one and the same results would probably happen.

@jawatkins, why'd you stop? You have such a great way debating issues. I really enjoyed your ability to relate facts and never degrade the other person.

Do you believe he is “your retribution”. He has said that military Generals deserve to be shot. He admires how Putin and Xi are able to get things done. If you believe all Trump’s shit, by all means vote fir the Orange Turd.

Do you believe he is “your retribution”. He has said that military Generals deserve to be shot. He admires how Putin and Xi are able to get things done. If you believe all Trump’s shit, by all means vote fir the Orange Turd.
You kind of missed the point. I can't stand either candidate. I don't want either on the ballot. No that's a "no" for my vote for both.

I’m not debating anything, I’m letting you know you and your stance are moronic.

I have an important job, can’t spend all day on message boards.
Damn that sucks. You'd think Caseys would give you a break once in a while.

If the Democrats would have just left things alone, we would be in our last year of Trump. We wouldn't have Biden. Right now we could be having debates with about someone running for office that might have good ideas. Instead it looks like we are headed down a road of 12 years of nonstop Trump every second. Biden and his stage stumbling and brain freeze mumblings. Haven't we as a nation had enough BS in the past 8 years? Now our choices are 4 more?! Are we really this stupid?

🤣

If this is your "food for thought," it's not surprising you're starving (for knowledge and attention, apparently).

Another dunce.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT