What did you do?

• Went back for it

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Left it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TGIF

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Tell me you just watched the movie The Minus Man, where John Cusack plays the role of a serial killer who spreads clothes along a highway without actually telling me. :cool:

Reactions: millah_22
I see shoes on the road pretty frequently. Just figured there were a lot of one footed people around or one person had a closet full of right shoes only.

If it was an Air Jordan I'd go back and get it. If it was an old shoe I'd pretend it didn't happen.

Because how the F do you lose a shoe on the side of the road?
You married? My wife is a little high maintenance. Shoes are a major point of contention in our travels. I could easily see one falling out of a large tote bag that she put in an ill-advised storage location.

You married? My wife is a little high maintenance. Shoes are a major point of contention in our travels. I could easily see one falling out of a large tote bag that she put in an ill-advised storage location.
True.

When we go on a trip my wife takes up 75% of the baggage space and I'm probably under estimating.

How someone can need 10 pairs of shoes is beyond me.

CSB. I left our kids muddy keens sandals on top of our van years ago while on vacation in the Loess Hills. One rode the whole way back to the cabin but the other 3 didn’t, so I had to go looking for them. Two fell off within a mile or two of where we left from, the last one made it about 7 miles.

• Wow
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
The obvious answer for those who live in the hood:

a3ab2b850e9b2722647b1f11e5cca6b1.jpg

I was driving thru an intersection at dusky dark years back and could see people in the suicide lane up ahead. Slowed down, kinda moved over to far side of my lane. Saw one, then the second boot in the lane.
Prolly 50-60 feet later I passed several people leaning over a bootless corpse. Dayum, dude must have taken a serious hit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT