ADVERTISEMENT

Former DNC Vice-Chair Tulsi Gabbard Officially Endorses Trump

that was 10+ years ago

she's been a bernie sanders supporter more recently than that
It was 8 1/2 years ago. She basically lost a power struggle with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz during the 2016 campaign. Tulsi accused DWS of favoring Hillary (which of course she was) and DWS more or less forced Tulsi out. She resigned her position so that she could campaign for Bernie and Hillary has hated her ever since.

wow

just imagine a presidential candidate receiving endorsements from TWO members of the opponent's political party

i can't think of anything remotely similar - or easily surpassing it in both volume and substance - happening in the past week

as trump himself would say...this is "unpresidented"

What would be even more crazy if the GOP had speakers at the DNC. Way more than TWO members of the opponents political party.

Monday
Rich Logis
(video), former Trump voter and “full-fledged member of MAGA”

Tuesday
Kyle Sweetser
, former Alabama Trump voter
Stephanie Grisham, former Trump White House press secretary
John Giles, Republican mayor of Mesa, Ariz.

Wednesday
Olivia Troye
, former homeland security aide to former Vice President Mike Pence
Geoff Duncan, former Georgia lieutenant governor

Thursday
Adam Kinzinger
, former House Republican from Illinois

Awaiting responses to tell me how these guys aren't true Republicans despite the majority of them being elected and holding office or appointments with GOP administrations.

It was 8 1/2 years ago. She basically lost a power struggle with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz during the 2016 campaign. Tulsi accused DWS of favoring Hillary (which of course she was) and DWS more or less forced Tulsi out. She resigned her position so that she could campaign for Bernie and Hillary has hated her ever since.
yeah...tulsi seems like a woman without a political home

my thoughts on her are similar to my thoughts on rfk jr...i'm aligned on some of their policies and i don't really understand how they fit into the current republican party (rfkjr - environment; tulsi - criminal justice)

but fine...these two endorsements aren't really anymore impactful for me than the many former republicans and trump officials that have publicly opposed trump's candidacy (including speaking at the dnc)

Reactions: cigaretteman
wow

just imagine a presidential candidate receiving endorsements from TWO members of the opponent's political party

i can't think of anything remotely similar - or easily surpassing it in both volume and substance - happening in the past week

as trump himself would say...this is "unpresidented"
This endorsement is up there with Ken Bone.

Reactions: millah_22
Hahahaha!!! Of course that idiot did. Just reminded me of this exchange from weeks ago:

And the only thing Tulsi is nuking now is every last bit of her credibility.

Really?

What has she said that isn’t true?

She’s gone on Hannity regularly regurgitated the most incredibly stupid schidt. Here are the lowlights…

-Claimed that Rittenhouse was on trial because the state was controlled by “pro-Antifa politicians.”

-Called the infrastructure bill a sign of a “cradle to grave nanny state” bill.

-Turned full neocon endorsing trickle down economics.

-Wants to bring back environmentally destructive fracking, towing a an eerily similar line to that of the oil and gas lobbyists.

-She shits on US foreign policy supporting Ukraine’s defense as war-mongering yet wants US to bend over even more for Israel. She completely exposed herself as an anti-war fraud.

-She seemingly confused Hamas with ISIS for her war-mongering justifications, defending Israel’s slaughtering women and children with language about defeating the “ideology” of Hamas.

She’s a grifter with no consistency other than auditioning to be a part of Trump’s administration when she was rejected by Democrats

i get that you will just call literally anything "the green new deal" if you think it helps you win an argument

but the green new deal was never passed
The dems literally call the inflation reduction act a climate law now. Their words, not mine lol obviously it didn't do anything to combat inflation given the obvious.

21 whole likes for chucky

The dems literally call the inflation reduction act a climate law now. Their words, not mine lol obviously it didn't do anything to combat inflation given the obvious.

21 whole likes for chucky
there is a difference between "a climate law" and "the green new deal"

also,
the inflation reduction act was signed into law in august of 22 (when inflation was 8.3%)

over the next 10 months, inflation fell EVERY MONTH, finally settling at 3% in June 2023

this is not speculation or opinion...this is easily checked and confirmed as fact by clicking on the link below

there is a difference between "a climate law" and "the green new deal"

also,
the inflation reduction act was signed into law in august of 22 (when inflation was 8.3%)

over the next 10 months, inflation fell EVERY MONTH, finally settling at 3% in June 2023

this is not speculation or opinion...this is easily checked and confirmed as fact by clicking on the link below

The CPI in June 2023 was 7.9% lmfao

Tulsi incredibly raved about Trump's virtues as commander in chief and how he would "walk us back" diplomatically from the current ongoing foreign wars. Of course like Trump she failed to mention how he would do that. His "end the war in Ukraine within 24 hours with a phone call" hardly qualifies. She also railed how Trump would again protect our civil liberties. Obviously she forgot that Trump did just the opposite by discarding the will of the American people in attempting to overturn the results of an election. Sadly, Tulsi's enchantment with a felon is now complete with her endorsement today.

The CPI in June 2023 was 7.9% lmfao
was it? based on what? here's the BLS release from June 2023...it shows the 3% annual CPI increase (how we typically measure inflation) i mentioned

interestingly, the UK's CPI in 2023 was 7.9%...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT