ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Pulls in Tulsi Gabbard for Debate Prep

Yeah - Tulsi had a good moment against Kamala, who didn’t do a good job in that campaign in general.

Even if Trump listens to Tulsi, does anyone think he’d have the discipline to deliver that attack in a similar fashion?

I have a strong sense Trumps going to feel overconfident after the first debate - where imo he looked good mostly in comparison to how bad Biden was.
Kamala got totally blindsided by that attack. 1 on 1 is a different animal.

Kamala got totally blindsided by that attack. 1 on 1 is a different animal.

She also has 3 more years of experience in this level of limelight. And an entire staff focused on "here is what we think we will be thrown at you, here are some options on how to respond in general." Trump will be even more irrational and manipulative.

Reactions: Tom Paris
She ended kamalas run in 2020 with this banger

Keep in mind that that was back when Tulsi was mostly for Democratic values. Back then she was better than Kamala on the issues she highlighted in those excerpts - cash bail and regime change being 2 that were mentioned.

Unfortunately, Tulsi has turned to the dark side.

Keep in mind that that was back when Tulsi was mostly for Democratic values. Back then she was better than Kamala on the issues she highlighted in those excerpts - cash bail and regime change being 2 that were mentioned.

Unfortunately, Tulsi has turned to the dark side.
Being an independent is the dark side?? I don't think tulsi changed much, I think the Democrat party certainly did though

She's got a gig waiting at Fox as soon as they fire Ingraham or when the next sexual harassment suit is made against one of their male talking heads.

I agree this might be more of an attempt to intimidate Harris, but she's a much, much better candidate than she was in 2020.
How so? What’s Kamala done the last 4 years to make her a better candidate now?

3009477.gif

I was wondering if she sleeps at mar a logo.

Yeah - Tulsi had a good moment against Kamala, who didn’t do a good job in that campaign in general.

Even if Trump listens to Tulsi, does anyone think he’d have the discipline to deliver that attack in a similar fashion?

I have a strong sense Trumps going to feel overconfident after the first debate - where imo he looked good mostly in comparison to how bad Biden was.

Kamala will call him out on his lies, Joe had the opportunity and didn't do it.

Are there any rules that have been agreed to such as cutting off the mikes, etc. etc.?
I'm for cutting mics off, but when trump lies, and he will, Kamala needs to address and correct the lie and every lies before she proceeds to answer any questions from the moderators.

I'm for cutting mics off, but when trump lies, and he will, Kamala needs to address and correct the lie and every lies before she proceeds to answer any questions from the moderators.
I’m actually not okay with turning off the mics. Those weirdly helped Trump by making him seem more restrained and disciplined against Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT